We traveled to Cleveland to visit our daughter who is an apprentice in the theater district. We have never been disappointed with a Residence Inn so we reserved a room without hesitation. Cleveland's Downtown Residence Inn did not disappoint. As a matter of fact they surpassed our expectations! It was Thanksgiving weekend and my daughter was homesick. Without asking we were upgraded to an expansive suite on the 2nd floor and was stunned at the size of the accomodations. The rooms were clean and typically appointed for a Residence Inn. The stove was complete with an electric oven so the suite would have been perfect for cooking a traditional Thanksgiving meal had I wanted to. We were greated with a bottle of wine which was a welcomed treat after a 10 hour drive. Downtown Cleveland was a no-mans land compared to NYC on a holiday weekend but the location was perfect for walking access to theaters, restaurants, sports arenas, a casino and trendy bars. I never would have thought that I'd enjoy Cleveland but I did...I really did! And Residence Inn Downtown played a big role in that. BTW they have a fabulous billard room and an amazing lounge on the first floor. We thoroughly took advantage and enjoyed both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio