I booked a room at the Residence Inn downtown the night of the Madonna concert in Cleveland, so it was a very busy dtime at the hotel. I had read on TA that the main complaint was the parking situation. We arrived at 4:15, and sure enough, the parking garage for the hotel was full! They told us to park across the street. Unbeleiveably, the attendant across the street told us the hotel would be reimbursing up our full cost for parking in that lot. (which was 31.00),
We checked in very easily. When I signed the policy stating that we were only allowed three people in a one bedroom suite, and I told them I had booked it for four, they told me I would be in a two bedroom. Bonus!!!! We were upgraded for no cost. We stayed on the 4th floor, and we loved the feel of the old halls. We were tucked way in the back, and our suite was huge!!! We had two bedrooms and two baths. It was very clean. It could be updated a little, but it was fine!!! We had high ceilings and tons of space!!!
We went down to the breakfast buffet the next morning, and there was a great variety of items and the food was good, not great. I was very impressed with this hidden Marriott that I have never stayed at!! Customer service was great!!! Even candy for the Madonna show!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio