Great location right across from quicken and close to jacobs. A short walk (1mi)to browns stadium or hall of fame. 4th street food awesome. Casino short walk 3blks down. Also can catch redline train to westside market next to casino. Room was big for a non-suite. clean quite. A bit of a walk from the lobby as we were on the other side of arcade but didn't matter much to us. If price is an option Holiday inn express is on the other side of the block. Parking is kind of shady across the street as they said bldg was full. but only $12 a night. Since you can walk everywhere no big deal. Pick up the car in the daylight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio