This was my first trip to Cleveland. I chose this hotel for its location and my positive experiences with the Hampton Inn chain. I got in very late, and I was exhausted. Check in was a breeze. When the room I had been given was located on the third floor facing the street, I asked about moving to something else because of the potential for noise and got a corner room on the top floor. It was exceptional. The room was clean and comfortable and it was nicer than most other Hampton Inn rooms in which I have stayed. Breakfast had a wide variety from which to choose, and there was a full hot breakfast to go with the normal continental options. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If I ever have to go back to Cleveland, then I would stay here. The only thing negative was the valet parking service. The morning I checked out, the valet pulled my rental car around. After I loaded my luggage, I got in and found a soda bottle that was not mine and that had not been in the car when I dropped it off. I asked the valet about it as he was heading off to get another car, and he said that it wasn't his. He shrugged his shoulders and said "sorry." If this was a personal car, I would have been pretty upset. Ferris Bueller definitely came to mind. I could not determine if anything else was amiss with the vehicle, and as I had to get to an appointment, I did not raise the issue with anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate in comfortable and convenient hotels in Cleveland, Ohio at the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown, located 13 miles from Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport. This hotel in downtown Cleveland is perfectly situated near the greatest attractions that Cleveland has to offer. Visit the Playhouse Square Theater District, or catch a Cleveland Browns or Indians game during your visit. Enjoy a day of fun at The Greater Cleveland Aquarium, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Horseshoe Casino or visit Cleveland's financial district, all within walking distance from the hotel.Start your day right with our free hot breakfast and unwind in the evening at our lobby bar, open Monday through Saturday from 5.00pm to 11.00pm. Stay connected in our 24-hour business center and enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access in every guest room. The fitness center features cardio and weight equipment to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle. The Suite Shop is available 24-hours for snacks and beverages. Among downtown Cleveland hotels, you’ll find the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown is close to it all but far from the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio