The first impression was that the hotel actually looked BETTER in person than how it was portrayed on the website, especially the exterior which from the website’s photo looked as if Hampton was trying to hide something- I’m not sure why they show such an unappealing exterior photo. The lobby appeared to be newly renovated as were the floor hallways and the rooms with trendy finishes and lighting (not so for the elevators- I hope Hampton plans to spend a few more dollars on an elevator facelift). The room verged on glamorous, with nice black out roman shades, trendy new carpet, built-in wood desk and indirect lighting. The bath was loaded with toiletries and towels too and felt quite upscale.
The staff was both friendly and professional. And what a breakfast! Vast, hot and well stocked, even when a line appeared Saturday morning the crowd seemed to be well managed. OK, the potatoes weren’t particularly edible and the eggs came premade from the same factory as those at Holiday Inn express but were at least hot. Kudos for the large range of offerings and the additional items which surpassed that of other hotels in this league such as the fruit salad and the toppings for oatmeal. Wifi is free and fast- much appreciated. Parking is valet only at 20 bucks but with a weekend arrival, we were able to park nearby on the street for free. All in all a fantastic experience and highly recommended for a visit to the Hall of Fame which is located only a few blocks away. Hampton Inn has a new fan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate in comfortable and convenient hotels in Cleveland, Ohio at the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown, located 13 miles from Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport. This hotel in downtown Cleveland is perfectly situated near the greatest attractions that Cleveland has to offer. Visit the Playhouse Square Theater District, or catch a Cleveland Browns or Indians game during your visit. Enjoy a day of fun at The Greater Cleveland Aquarium, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Horseshoe Casino or visit Cleveland's financial district, all within walking distance from the hotel.Start your day right with our free hot breakfast and unwind in the evening at our lobby bar, open Monday through Saturday from 5.00pm to 11.00pm. Stay connected in our 24-hour business center and enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access in every guest room. The fitness center features cardio and weight equipment to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle. The Suite Shop is available 24-hours for snacks and beverages. Among downtown Cleveland hotels, you’ll find the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown is close to it all but far from the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio