“just ok........” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
cleveland
“just ok........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

good for people looking for little meals, but i prefer a more traditional dining experience, if i wanted tapas, i'd go to a tapas restaurant.

Visited February 2012

“Great Staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Visited here last year, it was miserable. Thought we would give it a second try in April, the food was much better, but the service was top shelf. Today with friends, the service was perfect, and the food was incredible. We had "Crazy Eggs", Calimari, and Crustini for appetisers. Great. We had four seperate entrees, again = Great! I have grown to really like visiting here, it is Luxe!

“Nice patio, but probably would not return”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

My wife and I went here on 7/28. Nice patio, but otherwise definitely nothing special. Got a salad and margarita pizza. Salad was underwhelming and the pizza was BLAND, totally void of any flavor. It shouldn't take too much to make a decent pizza.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lakewood, O
“Great Service and Ambiance!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Visited Luxe for the first time late last summer. The patio area is very nice and the service was excellent. The ambiance inside had a very cool vibe!

Visited September 2011
“Splendid Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We happened upon Luxe tonight and I was splendidly surprised that we were able be seated promptly. Luxe is a quaint, charmingly decorated restaurant with much to brag about. The service was exemplary. Friendly and direct and no hovering. The food was even better. The pork chops with sweet potato hash from the specials menu was likely the best dinner that I have had in years. Artistically presented and concocted with a sweet mint chutney. I was tempted to thank the chef myself but did so via our kind server.
The only negative for me was the decibel level. It was a bit too loud for my taste, but likely only because the patrons were as pleased and relaxed as I was. Splendid, splendid place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere