“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 33 hotels in Cleveland
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel a total of 3 times now. I have not been disappointed. I stayed in June of 2011 for my graduation night and it was nice clean and great for a one night thing. I stayed for 4 nights in July of 2013 and I had a great time as well. I had a mini fridge which I wasn't expecting. Then my most recent stay this month made my opinion even better. I had a large fridge and a microwave, both of which I wasn't expecting. My friend didn't have high hopes on this hotel but enjoyed it as soon as he sat on the bed. I will be returning in June and I hope it's as amazing as my other 3 stays.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

241 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

My 2nd trip to Cleveland to see the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & other parts of Cleveland. The hotel itself, well even though the room was small I will admit it was more fancy then any other small hotel room that I've ever seen in my life. Nice service & friendly people there too.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Agoura Hills, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

On early Monday, December 2nd, my family was robbed of our UHaul trailer as we were making our way cross country to our new home in California. We lost everything. Not only did they take the trailer right off the back of my husband' truck, they also took everything that he had locked in the bed of the truck (which was locked). He had parked the truck under a light, visible from the road, on the side of the hotel near the dumpster. He felt that he was parking it in such a way that it was visible, yet not intruding on the parking lot spaces. I took over an hour for police to come, and they were less than surprised at what had happened nor did they care. The hotel comped our room, and seemed sympathetic; yet no one saw anything which we found quite shocking consider the size, weight and placement of our trailer. Moreover, there are NO CAMERAS on the premises where vehicles are parked.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Lorain, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We always stay at La Quinta when we have an early flight out of Cleveland Hopkins. The hotel keeps your car in the lot for the duration of your trip. They have a driver to take you to the airport, and pick you up when you return. All for the price of the room!! We have always had great service, clean rooms and an on time wakeup call.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Independence, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Hotel is clean and new. Breakfast was great with many continental options. Friendly staff. When in the area again, We will stay there!!! Good location near the interstate with many places to eat near by.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North? Share your experiences!