“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in Cleveland
Red Wing, Minnesota
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We picked this hotel because of the great reviews on trip advisor and the fact that it has a shuttle to the airport. We had a very clean, well decorated room. The complimentary breakfast was excellent - fluffy waffles, yogurt, coffee, juice, and more! Very friendly, accommodating staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Pinellas Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our room met all expectations -- very very nice, but no extra space. Staff was very friendly on a daily basis. Hotel was fully occupied, so the breakfast room was pretty crowded each morning. Good selection of breakfast food. Absolutely great location! A major metro stop is located right across the parking lot, and we used rapid transit everyday to get into Cleveland for a very large senior sports event. Loved using the trains... Fantastic restaurant named "Gene's Place" is located very near the hotel. Ate there 3 or 4 times...Food was delicious and reasonably priced. Our stay at the hotel was an extremely nice experience. Would gladly do it again...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Fruita, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My reservation was messed up, so we ended up with an 'apartment', with one bedroom and a pull out couch. The check-in agent handled this very well, even though the price increased and the bed quality dropped. The master bedroom had plenty of space, with one king bed. There was a couch, in the very large living area, with a dining table and fridge.

There was a good fridge, but no glasses, kitchenware, cutlery etc. Is it me: how difficult would it be to put a box of tissues or waste bin, in the bathroom? Good pet policy!

This hotel is close to the light rail system, if you are going into town. Otherwise, there is not much to walk to. Nearest Starbucks is about 3 miles...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Fall River, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was healing from surgery and needed to stay at a nearby hotel. I had such a nice stay at the La Quinta Inn. I got a room with a microwave and fridge so that it would be easy for me to prepare food. The fridge was a great size! I was impressed. And the TVs have easy hook up so it was very simple to plug in my Xbox360 so I could watch Netflix and play video games. The hotel was very clean and always had a light citrus scent. The staff was friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was amazing and really helped to save money because all week I had breakfast there. I was able to save so much money on food while in Cleveland because I had my breakfast at the hotel and went to the local Super Walmart to pick up groceries so I wouldn't need to get take out for ever meal. Oh ya, and because I was staying for a full week they had a special deal that was really cheap! I could not believe the price for two beds and a room with a refrigerator and microwave. Also the other awesome thing was the size of the room. My two friends were there to take care of me after surgery and we all stayed very comfortably in the large room together with two double beds. Also, I spent a lot of time in that bed because of healing for surgery. I spent almost the whole week in bed and that bed was so comfortable!
The AC worked wonderfully and we were always nice and comfortable. The place was quiet. I got so much rest. The sheets and bedding and pillows all seemed brand new. Honestly, staying in this hotel was the next best thing to staying at home. I am unbelievably satisfied. I honestly don't have a single thing to complain about. I wish I could rate it higher than a 5.
Also things people might appreciate, it is right near the Airport and they shuttle you if you need them to. And it's litterally across the street from the train station. But don't worry about train noise. You can see the trains from your room windows but you can't hear them at all. Location is great too, very close to many attractions like the Cleveland Park Zoo and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Glen Arm, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The room was clean, and despite being next to the elevator, there was no noise. It is possible to take a train into the city, as the station is across the street from the hotel. The breakfast was just fine--fruit, yogurt, cereals , juices and waffles. A very good value for the money. This was a good value, and I would definitely stay there again. The manager, Greg Shields was very helpful when I had a problem with the TV. It is clear that he wants his guests to have a good experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North

Address: 4222 West 150 St, Cleveland, OH 44135
Location: United States > Ohio > Cleveland
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Best Value Hotel in Cleveland
#13 Romantic Hotel in Cleveland
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
La Quinta Cleveland
Cleveland La Quinta
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North Ohio

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.