“Unexpectedly wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in Cleveland
Rancho Santa Margarita, California, United States
“Unexpectedly wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed at La Quinta inn mainly because of its proximity to the airport, the cheaper cost, and the availability of shuttle service to/from the hotel and to/from my business destination.

PROS:
First of all, the staff were all very helpful and friendly, and even the manager of the hotel would take his turn driving the hotel shuttle, which I thought was really great and down-to-earth of him. Biggest asset of the hotel would be their staff, I have to say.

The room that I stayed in was very lovely, with a very comfortable bed (probably one of the most comfy beds ever) and a tv that had screensaver options that provided great ambient background noise (I chose a fireplace one). Breakfast was good, and wakeup call was right on the dot. The bathroom was very clean, which is the most important thing at the end of the day when it comes to hotel rooms.

CONS:
I can't really think of anything.

Overall, great value and fantastic experience here. If I had to come to Cleveland again, I'm definitely gonna stay here, and I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great service, room, staff, and weekly pricing which included daily breakfast. Hotel is located right across the street from the Rapid Transit train station which made it very easy to navigate to other locations in the city. There is a washer and dryer on the 4th floor if you need laundry services.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hubbard, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel when we flew out for our cruise in Dec. 2012. They had a stay and go rate (which is where you spend the night before you fly out and your vehicle stays parked in their lot for up to 14 days). This promotional rate was only a few dollars more than airport parking but included overnight stay, free breakfast and free shuttle ride to the airport!! They were extremely accomodating; our flight was to leave prior to breakfast opening, but they made sure we had a full breakfast before heading out! Once we landed back in Cleveland, they came right away to pick us up to return to get our vehicle. I will definitely stay here again when I fly out of Cleveland.

Room Tip: Have stayed here twice and each room was clean, comfortable, quiet and everything was in working ord...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
North Tonawanda, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Decided to book here because of the good online reviews and was very happy I did. Stayed for 1 night and attended Cleveland Boat Show. Clean room, easy check-in, very nice desk workers, extremely comfortable bed and very good breakfast. After we checked into our room, someone from the front desk called to ask if everything was satisfactory. Very nice touch! Nice area to stay in; close to everything. Would definitely book again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Eldridge, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

There were many good things about staying here. I liked the free shuttle from the airport. I waited 15 minutes for it to arrive. The room was clean and quiet with free wifi. Free coffee and single serve coffee maker in room. Nice Flat screen TV with many channels available. Breakfast was decent with waffle maker, hard boiled eggs, apples, oranges, yogurt, juice, coffee, toast, cereal. I used the train station right across the street and went downtown Cleveland. It costs $5 for an all day train pass. I also rode the free trolley downtown Cleveland to Lakeside. We ate at Somers restaurant across the street from the hotel and received 10% off our total bill by showing our room key. It was a diner and very reasonable with large portions served. If you have a dog, this is the place to stay! They are very accommodating to pets. Shampoo and soap provided in the room, along with a hair dryer. The shuttle driver was very helpful and friendly, too. I would stay here again when visiting Cleveland.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North

Address: 4222 West 150 St, Cleveland, OH 44135
Location: United States > Ohio > Cleveland
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Best Value Hotel in Cleveland
#13 Romantic Hotel in Cleveland
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
La Quinta Cleveland
Cleveland La Quinta
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North Ohio

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;