“Nice comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
Memphis, Tennessee
“Nice comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

If you had a previous perception about La Quinta, you might want to rethink it (IMHO). I stayed at one in Nashville, TN then this one in Cleveland, OH for over a week. The brand has upgraded the right things to make hotel stays plesant, at affordable rates. The bedding at both were new and very comfortable. The TV's are also new and have one the BEST hotel channel guide I've seen - easy to find out what's on and when. No more endless flipping through channels when you want to kick back. Throw in the fact the rooms are clean - not much more you really need in a budget hotel. The staff at Cleveland Airport are friendly and helpful. Nice family resturant across the street - easy access to downtown rail system out the back door - decent wireless internet access speeds - I'm going back and already booked my rooms. Breakfast selection is thin but the coffee is hot and always flowing. I recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget but want claen and comfort.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

I was doing a road trip to Chicago which just stay in Cleveland for one night. two of my friends are traveling with me. we booked a two double beds room. and when we arrived, the faculty offer me update to a king size bed with a sofa bed and provide us a roll away bed. She also give us lot of advices on local attractions.

Last spring I traveled in Texas also stayed in La quinta several times. I want to say-La Quinta is always a good choice if u are not sure where to stay!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

This La Quinta has a staff that appreciates what it takes to make people comfortable.From the shuttle driver to the room service everyone was efficient,pleasant,and accommodating.Although our business took us in the opposite direction, the RTA was handily across the street.If we wanted to we could have been in downtown Cleveland in minutes.The manager was very helpful with a troublesome problem I was having with printing and the front desk crew, especially T., were great.La Quintas are generally well run Inns and not sophisticated behemoths.I stay in them often on the west coast. This one just felt a little warmer due to the people they employee and as a result was worth commenting.
I hope I don't have to go back to Cleveland again(sorry) but if I do I will definitely stay here again.It was very convenient to the crazy freeway system and easy parking.And I can't stress how nice the people were.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I feel for you if you have to go to Cleveland, but if you do find yourself needing a place to stay, I definitely suggest this hotel. it's close enough to get to downtown easily, and far enough from the craziness of the city. The location isn't exactly pretty, but it's practical. The important part is that we slept very well. Our room was facing the interstate, but we didn't here a sound all night. I've always had the best experiences with La Quinta as far a bed and pillow comfort, and once again I wasn't disappointed here. Front desk guy was very friendly. If you're looking for good Italian food while you're there, look up Aldo's. It was one of my favorite dining experiences of late.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Central Valley, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

The La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport is great for a brief visit. The hotel is near the airport and conveniatly located next to the interstate with easy access to downtown Cleveland. Located adjacent to the Airport-Downtown Rapid Transit Station the hotel is ideally situated for those who may want to visit or do business in downtown without all of the parking hassle. I found the staff to be efficient and welcoming. The rooms are well kept and easy to feel comfortable in. In all ways this is a fine establishment. The only negative note is that it is not with in easy walking distance of restaurants.You will need a car for these. A very good choice for an overnight prior to catching a plane or a location convenient to downtown Cleveland.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Wooster, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

This was a simple hotel that wasn't too expensive. It was located near an RTA stop so getting to and from the city was easy.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights during a leisure stay in Cleveland to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other downtown sites. Booked a king suite- the room had a king bedroom with an adjoining room with sleeper sofa, desk, mini fridge and additional bathroom. It was 2 nice size rooms for significantly less than a single room downtown. The room was clean, and management called to make sure we were happy with the room. We were! Easy access to the interstate and all the sites were about 15 minutes away. Would definitely stay here again when I return to Cleveland. Just a note- only toiletries are shampoo, but no problem for me as I always pack my own.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North? Share your experiences!