“Simple and Nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in Cleveland
Recife, PE
“Simple and Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stayed there for two weeks and had a great time. The staff was really good, specially the woman of the breakfast and John, the driver. By the way, breakfast was a good part. of the day. The hotel hás a laundry, which is Nice for longe períods.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
daysinnrichfield, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to know that our fresh and healthy breakfast started your day right and our staff made your lodging experience even better. It is indeed nice to know that our laundry service made your stay comfortable since you’re traveling on business and always on the go. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Great service for those who have family or friends at the Cleveland Clinic hospital. The shuttle was indispensable, the breakfast was hearty, the folks were friendly, The housekeeping was excellent. The hotel is also located close to the downtown attractions, everything within walking distance, including the theaters, the galeries and the Tower. Serious value for the money.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
daysinnrichfield, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
We were thrilled to hear that you had an excellent stay with your family at our hotel. Thank you for appreciating our great value accommodations with the shuttle service and fulfilling breakfast as well as our excellent services provided by our wonderful staff during your visit. Most of our guests loved our location and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed visit a lot of places with our convenient location. Thank you for your business, we look forward to your next stay.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We had a long drive when we arrived at the Comfort Inn in Cleveland Ohio. We were greated by Ms. Shelia / Noria. We were treated so kindly. We were also Cleveland Clinic patiants and mislead by a rep from the internet that was not affliated with Comfort Inn. I did not now I was speaking with a third party. I asked this 3rd party several time if we recieved a discount for being a Patient of the Cleveland Clinic? I was told this was the discount. Ms. Shelia / Noria kindly told me that I was eligable for a discount gave me the number to follow up with the third part and assured me that going forward if I contact them dirrectly I would receive a considerable discount. They were very compationate when I told them that I was very upset. They took there time to register me and assured me that they were there to make me happy. Because of this wonderful staff I will book again for my next 4 trips. Thank you Ms. Shelia / Noria!! This is what customer service is all about!!! Thank You!!
Also, I was met by a manager "Sandi" who also made me feel very comfortable, told him of my experience. Showed me the rooms and assured me that he wanted me to be happy and wanted to do what ever it took to ensure we had a pleasant stay!
Which we did........!!
Kim for Cleveland Clinic

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
daysinnrichfield, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
We are happy to hear that you were comfortable during your stay. We understood where you’re coming from and it was our pleasure serving you. It is good to know the girls have assisted you well regarding your discount for your stay and how to avail it from the third-party handler. We will be certainly looking forward to your next stay and our management will be very delighted to help you if we can be of assistance in the future. Thank you very much for your business.
Angola, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Our stay at comfort inn was more than we expected the rooms were clean and cozy and everyone that worked there was helpful and nice, Donna in particular I even got laundry tips (hooked on Borax now) the breakfast was great! Larry the parking attendant rushed to help with our bags our first day and Alonso always had something nice to say. I cant say how much the shuttle meant to us being in a strange city and the stress of going to Cleveland Clinic the drivers (John Jake and Joel) were informative and comforting we were going to drive the first day but I ran into John in the lobby and quickly changed my mind and happy I did. I am so impressed by the people working there right down to the maintenance guy. When we have to go back to Cleveland Clinic we will defiantly stay @ Comfort Inn again its like our home away from home

Room Tip: If going to Cleveland Clinic I recommend this Hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
A home away from home is indeed a very rewarding compliment to hear from a valued guest like you. It was a pleasure serving you during your stay. We are happy to hear that our staff welcomed you with warmth and comfort- even got laundry tips! Please advise us of your next trip and we will ensure that you’ll receive the same pleasant accommodations on your next stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Coming in at 4 am and being greeted by friendly, courteous, energetic staff was very welcoming! I had never been to Cleveland and Donna was so helpful with information! She was very knowledgeable in what not only what Comfort Inn had to offer but the city as well! She was quick to serve and help us with any need!

• Stayed April 2014
daysinnrichfield, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
To hear that you had an exceptional stay and amazed by our wonderful staff is truly rewarding. It is our goal to make sure every guest is happy when they leave our property and we are pleased to know that have achieved that during your stay. Your comments will be shared with our staff, especially Donna. Thank you very much for your business.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was pleased with this hotel. The staff was very helpful, and the location was close enough for us to walk to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The breakfast selection was excellent, and special thanks to Patricia who took care of the breakfast area, she did a great job! The only drawbacks were that one of the elevators was out of order while we were there, and the Internet wi-fi signal was unreliable. But overall we has a good stay, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
What you experienced during your stay measures the quality of accommodations services we offer in our Hotel. It is pleasing to know that you had an excellent stay- satisfied with our staff’s efficiency and fulfilled by our breakfast choices. Rest assured the comments you made regarding elevators and wifi will be addressed accordingly in order for us to improve our services, please do consider us again on your next trip.
Emmett, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Staff everyone of them are great. Been coming here every 3 to 6 months for Cleveland Clinic Visits for the last 2 and a half years. Every member is accommodating always helpful and knowledgable. Even drivers of the hotel shuttle. THANK U THANK THANK U for always making our stays worry free

Room Tip: No pool so cannot rate
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
It was a pleasure to know that you always choose to stay in our Hotel every time you travel to Cleveland Clinic. We know that going to medical appointments can be sometimes tiring, that is why we always want to ensure that you are relaxed and worry-free during your stay. Our shuttle service aims to provide added comfort to our guests and we appreciate that you acknowledged that during your several stays. Thank you for your business, we look forward to your next stay.

Been to Comfort Inn Downtown? Share your experiences!