“Perfect accommodation” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
“Perfect accommodation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Everything went smooth and easy even getting my lost bag from the airport...Room internet .. food .. front desk and reception .. all are welcoming and supporting. The hotel is well inside the downtown entertainment and shopping area and they Arran ge for shuttle bus free to cleveland clinic.

• Stayed October 2013
daysinnrichfield, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
We thank you for completing our online survey. Your feedback is important to us in our goal of providing excellent service to our guests. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. It is our pleasure to provide shuttle service to the hospital for the convenience of your stay. We are happy that our friendly staff was able to assist you. We hope for your speedy recovery and still choose our hotel in your next travel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

After doing much research on hotels in downtown Cleveland, this one is definitely the best value hotel. The city can get a little dicey at night, so I did not want to stray too far from the theatre district, where I was primarily visiting. I would totally stay here again. It was safe, comfortable, and very convenient!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
daysinnrichfield, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
A positive feedback regarding your most recent stay has been a good news for our hotel. Your comments motivate us to continue in pursuing our best to give you the most comfortable and convenient stay. We always want to make sure that you feel secure and worry free so you will enjoy your whole stay. We are pleased to know that we achieved that during you stay. Thank you and we will be more than happy to see you soon.
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn, downtown Cleveland during the Cleveland Music Fest. The staff are wonderful and make you feel at home. Even though the building is older, you would never know it once you walk in. The hotel lobby is very clean as well as the rooms. There is 24 hour security in the parking lot, so no worries about leaving your vehicle. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
We would like to thank you for your time is sending us a feedback. We are flattered by your kind comments and we are proud to give you comfort safety and convenience during your stay. Expect that comments will further motivate us in continually improving to serve you better.
Elyria, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at comfort inn, the staff was very friendly and made us feel welcomed. Breakfast was very good; the attendant "Chantay" was very nice and handled the morning rush very well by keeping the the area clean and stocked she also assisted other guest. The weekend I was there she always greeted me and answered any questioned I had. I would visit this hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: I stayed on the fifth floor and it was very quite
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Our staff Chantay will be very delighted to know that her efforts in making you feel at home was acknowledged. We are happy that she was able to deliver service as we envision it for each of our valued guests. Positive comments like these really make our day as we strive to work better and better to ensure that you’ll have a stay that you truly deserve.
Hickory, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I honestly can't say enough about the staff at this hotel. After staying at the Comfort Inn for 2 weeks on a trip that was very stressful, I had plenty of opportunity to see how things "really" are, and they are beyond good when it comes to taking care of the hotel guests. I witnessed them going above and beyond over and over, and it was everyone on the staff from the shuttle drivers, to the maintenance and housekeepers, to the front desk. I specifically have to spotlight Gloria. The hotel is lucky to have someone as capable and compassionate her. I owe her a big thank you for seeing my need and taking it upon herself to take care of me and my husband.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
daysinnrichfield, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
We are really proud to have staff that has delighted you so much during your stay. We always aim to exceed your expectations and it has been a pleasure to be of service to you and your husband. We will extend your feedback to our staff to motivate them and inspire them to do better. We are excited see you soon.
Bucyrus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We have stayed two times when we had early appointments at the Cleveland Clinic. The rate was good and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and served our purpose very well. There were nearby restaurants and the desk staff and shuttle drivers gave great overviews of the area, attractions and eateries. We used the shuttle to the clinic and the staff and driver were very helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Our staff has been our pride in our hotel. We will extend your wonderful feedback to them and we assure you that they will be more than happy to know that they have made your stay a hotel experience to remember. Please advise us of your next stay so we can serve you better.
Middleport, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife spent several weeks here while undergoing procedures at the Cleveland Clinic. Since we lived a couple of hundred miles away I could only visit her on the weekends and as I approached the hotel for my first visit my front tire experienced a blowout. Since I was joining her for her Friday appointment I didn't have any hope of getting it fixed and thought my only option was to rent a car - take my tire to our local repair shop - and bring it back the following week. That was an expensive solution but I felt I didn't have a choice. That's when Jose, a parking attendant, stepped forward and said. "tomorrow is my day off, I'll take it and get it fixed for you." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. A total stranger was willing to sacrifice his day off to help a hotel guest. Jose texted later in morning saying I required a new tire said he would take care of it and I could reimburse him later that afternoon. When I arrived back at the hotel later that afternoon Jose and another attendant were replacing the tire. All I can say is WOW!!!

I consider myself an experienced traveler and have been blessed to stay at some nice hotels and resorts but I have never witnessed such extreme levels of customer service...ever. There are more luxurious hotels in the world but if I'm ever asked to name my favorite I will proudly say the Comfort Inn in downtown Cleveland.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Your wonderful feedback is really heartwarming. What more can we say? Thank you. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you. We hope that your wife gets well soon and have a worthwhile stay at our Comfort Inn Downtown hotel.

Been to Comfort Inn Downtown? Share your experiences!