We have stayed in Cleveland many times (Ritz, Windham, Marriott, InterContinental), but wanted to stay closer to Severance Hall where we were going to see Chris Botti and the Cleveland Orchestra (fabulous). We arrived late afternoon, were checked in witihout a hesitation, went next door to the wonderful restaurant, Serfio's (make a reservation), then walked (5 minutes) to and from Severance Hall through the beautiful Case Western Reserve University campus. The Inn was beautiful, quiet, comfortable and efficient and we had a wonderful getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer.The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Glidden House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Inn Cleveland, Ohio