The Glidden House is an excellent boutique hotel located in a very pretty and safe part of Cleveland. We paid $159 per night and that included a hot and cold breakfast. The room was large and comfortable. The king bed was terrific. Bathroom amenities were excellent quality. And iron in the room was a plus.
Three other comments:. First, the hallway can be noisy with people talking enroute to their rooms. The sound really travels. Second, the inroom coffee needs a serious upgrade. Third, door hinges squeak and need some lubrication. All in all, minor quibbles about an otherwise excellent hotel. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer.The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Glidden House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Inn Cleveland, Ohio