The location is great - within walking distance to the museums and Case. But the rooms are just ok, and the building is just ok too - not really a robber baron mansion like the pictures might lead you to think, but a fairly nice old house that has a regular old boxy addition with low ceilings. Breakfast buffet is mediocre at best - spoiled orange juice, plus lots of meat and pastries that aren't worth the calories, and weird eggs cooked in cups with cheese. This isn't a bad place - it just doesn't live up to the hype or the price tag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer.The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Glidden House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Inn Cleveland, Ohio