I musty agree with other reviewers; I would stay here over a downtown hotel. Basically on the Case Western Reserve Campus, it is within walking distance of several museums. It is also a short drive to downtown; it only took us 15 minutes to drive from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to the Glidden House (through a lovely park, making it a pleasure).
The rooms are clean, the staff friendly (James, in particular, gave us the history of the area) and the buffet breakfast better than most. The price value was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer.The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Glidden House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Inn Cleveland, Ohio