“Excellence far from Bangkok” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Chesterland
Cuisines: Thai
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellence far from Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

We recently returned from a 2 week vacation in Central Thailand. We were particularly excited to try the street food and local restaurants only to nostalgically comment that the food was most frequently far better at My Thai in Chesterland. We discovered this spot later than many of our neighbors but it has become our "go to" place. The menu is extensive, portions generous and always outstanding. They also will provide ground roasted Thai chili peppers if you dare to believe that your dishes are not spicy enough- beware of asking for "Thai hot"- we found merely hot was plenty spicy and having the Thai chills on the table meant you cold easily adjust any dish.
Wonderful consistently! great job My Thai!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Relaxing restaurant with very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We've been here before and enjoyed each visit. The service, the food, and the decor are just right for a quiet, relaxing meal.

This evening we split red curry with scallops and Pad Thai with tofu. Both were very good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Nice Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Unexpected find! generous servings! An oasis of ethnic in Amish Country. Well spiced, superfast and friendly service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chardon, OH
“So good, my mouth is watering just thinking of it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I cannot wait to return. The food was out of this world. You get a choice of mild, medium, hot, very hot and Thai hot. I got my sweet potato curry dish very hot and it knocked my socks off!! I'm going for Thai hot next time!! Friendly atmosphere, helpful waitstaff and reasonable prices all contributed to this top-notch dining experience. Chinese food - who needs it. Everything here is fresh and delicious. No over cooked chewy Kung pao chicken here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“simply and good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

frequent customer. Great prices and excellent pad thai. Good place for the family - nicely intimate. It was an accidental find that we return to over and over.

Visited March 2013