“Excellent Gourmet Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Mentor, Ohio
“Excellent Gourmet Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Should be recommended by the Food Channel, the pizza is very good and there is nothing like eating it right out of the oven and I mean right out of the oven. It is so hot that you really can not eat it but the aromas draw you in and you attempt the impossible, fantastic and so many choices.

• Visited May 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“Yummmm!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is the place in Chardon to get pizza! Now, granted there aren't that many places in Chardon that serve pizza, but it's so good that we drive to Chardon just to eat at Noce's.

The restaurant is in an old historic building on the main square and the interior has exposed original brick walls and metal ceilings. The dining area is not that large and the tables can be somewhat close, especially on weekends when the place is mobbed and gets extremely noisy. So if you're planning a nice quiet evening, go on a weekday.

The pizza is thin crust with all sorts of special creative toppings or you can get a traditional pizza as well, so don't let the "gourmet" name scare you. They will gladly make whatever you like. Pricing is a bit high, but they do have a membership card that provides you with a large pizza of your choice after purchasing 10 pizzas. Good deal!

Lastly, they allow you to BYO wine or beer. So, what's not to like?

Visited January 2013
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“NO HYPE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I CAME HERE TO MEET A FRIEND WHO RAVED ABOUT THIS PLACE...IT WAS TERRIFIC
SUMMARY:
ASTHETICS: very warm bistro like, cool B&W photos,very unique service counter, loved the menu board over the counter, negative - scary basement view from mens bathroom
FOOD: no beer/wine but not so bad my friend had it covered BYOWine, we had one terrific red and a local white german that was fantastic with the Molto Carne pizza, perfect compliment to this robust creation of succulent meat and cheese! The salads top notch.
CLOSING: five stars, lived up to the hype, may I add the music from the open kitchen was well selected.......GREAT JOB NOCE

• Visited April 2013
Newbury, Ohio
“Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The pizza was tasty!! I have been looking for a good Greek pizza and when I found out that this place had one, I knew we had to try it. The pizza was delicious, my husband ordered a salad and the ingredients were fresh and the dressing was great. However, the service was just ok. Our server did not attend to us much and we actually got drink refills from someone else. I do not have any kids, and I'm not particularly fond of children, there seemed to be a lot of couples with babies here and the place is tiny...so their cries echoed and it was extremely loud. Can't blame the restaurant for the babies, but it was quite unenjoyable due to the disgruntled staff and the LOUD echoing sounds...anything over a whisper turned into an ordeal. I doubt that we will return or even get takeout from this location.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chardon, Ohio, United States
“Grab a slice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Amazing pizza. Pick anything on the menu and it'll rock your taste buds. The pizza does have a higher price tag than you'll see at the chain places - a large with run you $20+ - but it's well worth the investment.

Ambiance is great, with exposed brick walls from the century-old building and great old photos on the wall. Grab a seat by the front window and you'll have a front row seat to everything on Chardon Square.

Staff is friendly, too. They brought my wife and I free brownies with lit candles when my mother-in-law mentioned we were there for a birthday lunch.

• Visited January 2013