“Pretty Great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Canton
California
“Pretty Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

What a great hotel. Everything was clean and comfortable. Quiet as can be. Staff was friendly and nice. Great King size bed with flat screen TV. Fresh towels and hot water. Rooms are nicely decorated with a work desk with easy to get to power outlets. More power outlets on lamps beside the bed. Free parking. And so close to everything you need. Restaurants, stores and the freeway. And for the price I paid, well worth every single penny. I would absolutely stay here again. Thank you for the restful nights!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 210. Very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
jeffhach, Manager at Courtyard Canton, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear mzmerzye,

Thank you very much for your kind comments about your recent stay and for taking the time to share your thoughts on Tripadvisor. We're pleased that you found everything to your liking and always enjoy hearing from our guests. Please visit us again! We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Canton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I heard so much about this hotel which is why I chose to stay there. The staff were friendly and the rooms were nice, but a couple things stuck out that was a disappointment. I saw a few bugs, but that was no big deal. You're gonna see that sometimes with a lot of places. My problem is that I found trash under the bedskirt from a previous guest and my friends found trash behind the beds, where the headboards were in their room. Breakfast was good, but there is an additional charge for it. The glasses were so spotted up, they look dirty. I would stay there again, but housekeeping needs to be more thorough in their cleaning.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
jeffhach, Manager at Courtyard Canton, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Monique R,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay. We appreciate everyone making the effort to let us know of their experience and I'm sorry we did not live up to you expectations. We appreciate your comments and will act upon them to improve the quality of our hotel for all of our guests. Please do come back and experience us again and thank you again for giving us the opportunity to improve.
St. Augustine FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The other reviews are dead on, the staff and the hotel is great. During my 4 night stay I only had one problem with my frig in the room and they had it replaced in 30 minutes. I have never seen a cleaner pool or hot tub, ever!

The maid service is top notch and everyone is super friendly and helpful.

With over 90 Marriott stays this year, this is rated in the top 5.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
jeffhach, Manager at Courtyard Canton, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Gregbooras,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate all of the feedback we receive and appreciate your taking the time to relate your visit. I'm glad that you found the recreational facilities to your satisfaction and appreciate the acknowledgement or our staff. It goes a long way in reinforcing what they do every day. Thank you again and thank you for your business.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

The Courtyard Canton Marriott is a fantastic facility with a great staff. I have had two functions there in the past 6 months, and I will continue to use their facility. The only drawback is there is a bit of feedback on the microphones in their Hall of Fame Ballroom. Other than that just great. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
jeffhach, Manager at Courtyard Canton, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Bill F,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay and the use of our meeting facilities. We appreciate your loyalty, comments and and use of our hotel. Thank you for being our guest and the kind comments. We will take action on the "feedback" problem you mentioned. Your business is appreciated and the whole reason we're here. It is our pleasure to serve you.
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Start to finish, just an excellent job. Only drawback is that a continental breakfast is offered but there is an addtional charge for it. But, that is very minor. Would definitely stay there again. Very friendly staff and very accommodating.

• Stayed October 2012
jeffhach, Manager at Courtyard Canton, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Jim H,

Thank you taking the time to relate your experience and for finding us. We appreciate your comments and are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay. Your review is very meaningful to us and our staff always enjoys knowing how they're doing. Thank you so much and please come again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here while putting on a meeting. Hotel is clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff is very courteous, customer-focused and exceptional. That goes for main hotel, restaurant, bar and the banquet staff.

Congrats to the fine management of this fine establishment for hiring such business-like professionals.

• Stayed September 2012
jeffhach, Manager at Courtyard Canton, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Dear hatlad,

First and foremost, thank you for your business and continued support of our hotel. I know you're a frequent guest and poster to TripAdvisor so you have many opportunities to critique our hotel and staff and your comments are very much appreciated. It's always enjoyable to share such favorable comments with the staff and I know that it is great motivation for them too, so thank you for sharing your experience. Come back, enjoy and be our guest again!
Queensbury, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

The hotel was very nice! Everything truly was. But I must be stupid or there isn't an elevator. I mean for 3 or 4 floors I would totally expect one. I'm sure there is one somewhere but I sure couldn't find it.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are very clean and nice.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
jeffhach, Manager at Courtyard Canton, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Drew B,

Thank you for your repsonse on Trip Advisor and your kind comments about the hotel, albeit the elevators. You're right, there should be elevators and there are two, one at each end of the building. I personally take the steps, so I know if you're hauling luggage, it would be a chore. I'm terribly sorry you didn't see the elevators but I assure you that they're there. Nevertheless, we appreciate your business and expressing your experience. Thanks to much!

Been to Courtyard Canton? Share your experiences!