“Fantastic place to stay ” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Canton
Canton, Ohio
“Fantastic place to stay ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed at motel 6 last night and couldn't wait to check out. It was awful. I checked in here and for the price you will NOT find a better place to stay. The rooms are one bedroom apartments and has everything you need to stay for a long time. It is close to everything malls and restaurants. You couldn't ask for a more friendly staff. A whole lot better than motel 6 at least these people care for you needs. I absolutely will be back on the next time through. And as far as the complaints from the non smokers. WHA! WHA! WHA! You big cry babies.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
abvicanton1, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Guest

On behalf of the staff of America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a Review. My Staff and I welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. I hope this review is helpful to any guest currently looking to book a Suite at America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio. You can reach us directly at (330) 494-2233 with any further questions or to make a booking.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Aliso Viejo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I visit Canton very few times a year but whenever I do, I stay here for a long time and I have to admit it, that I am really satisfied with my stay every time. The staff is cordial, friendly and very comforting. The place has all the things that I wanted for an extended stay and a lot of room a family of 2. I believe that when I stay at a place for a longer period of time, I can pretty much make out the kind of service and hospitality they offer all year around.

For a regular hotel where I would stay for a day or two, the experiences would be different based on the staff, but here I have stayed for weeks and I have interacted with all the staff that have worked at this place. Dee was helpful at all the times and the manager was extra helpful with all the needs for me and my family.

The bonus thing about this place is that it is very close from the shopping malls and the stores around the area. I would actually walk to the mall and do not have to worry about driving during the summer.

All in all a great place to stay ...!! If you are visiting Canton and need a place to stay, I would highly recommend this place..!!!

Room Tip: You always have an option to check the room before you check in. I would always make sure that I li...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband, Dog and I stayed in this hotel for work for about 9 months. And our stay was wonderful. The rooms were very large and VERY clean. The staff is SUPER friendly. In fact we were a little sad to leave. They will wash, dry and fold your laundry for a VERY reasonable fee. It is defiantly well worth the money. I was pregnant the last few months and the beds suddenly became uncomfortable only because they were firm but I know that some people like firm mattresses. It was nothing a nice pillow top didn't fix. We also loved that it was close to LITERALLY everything.

Room Tip: We liked the second floor a little better only because when people would stomp upstairs you could he...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Ponca, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay at the owner is very nice it is near grocery stores malls and conveinant location. We have stayed for 9 mths working in this area. It has a full kitchen, living room, bathroom, it is a home away from home. The rooms are very clean and the price is very reasonable. They except pets so if you are a pet owner you are very welcome. We have three puppy dogs and they had no problems with them. The maids and staff are very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that needs a place to stay in Canton Ohio. Whether you are planning on working in the area or you are on vacation.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

As a refinery worker on per diem, this establishment fit within my allowance. Great location! 5 minutes away from anything I needed. Management and staff are very friendly, easily accessible, and willing to work with my schedule as far as payment. I am usually staying for months at a time away from home and this extended stay had everything I needed at a good price. If you are looking for 5-star accommodations with all of the bells and whistles this place probably isn't for you. As an oil/gas worker looking for a clean place to rest my head and keep my belongings without worry, it was perfect.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Arrived at ABVI on a Wednesday night for a 5 night stay. The room was well stocked with pots and pans and clean linens. Housekeeping was great every morning making sure we had what we needed. The property manager Patel was great in making sure my stay was comfortable. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a home away from home. Being able to save by cooking in my suite was wonderful. I look forward to staying here again upon visiting family.

• Stayed November 2013

Gainesville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This place is in a great location, right off of the interstate and close to restaurants and malls. However when we checked in and open the door to our unit the smell of cigarette smoke combined with Lysol air spray to attempt to cover it up was overwhelming. This was supposed to have been an non-smoking unit. We found a pack of un opened cigarettes on the floor by the night stand. Who ever was in that unit was a serious chain smoker for sure. I wanted to leave and get a room at the Red Roof up the street, but my wife talked me into staying since we would be spending our time at the Hal Of Fame, and eating out.

This place was not kept up at all, old dirty furniture, walls that had holes patched but not painted. We would not even consider preparing or eating a meal there.

We thought it might be a good place to stay since it is set up like a 1 bedroom apartment with a separate bedroom and full kitchen, plus a great location as mentioned. We were disappointed, to say the least.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
abvicanton1, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
We would like to apologize to the guest for their unsatisfying experience. In response we have the following explanation:

1) We try our level best to meet or exceed requests or expectations from our guest.
2) If a guest is unsatisfied with a Suite, we encourage them to speak with the Manager on Duty and he/she will be more than willing to move the guest to a different Suite or address any problem that one might have come across. (There were no complaints filed with the front desk on any of the issues noted in this review).
3) We sincerely hope that this explanation is useful to any guest looking to book a Suite with our hotel. Please feel free to call us directly at the hotel (330-494-2233) for any further questions with making a booking.

America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio: “Your Home Away from Home”

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay? Share your experiences!