We spent 2 nights in this hotel while attending the Buckeye Marble Show. The hotel is in a terrifc area; right off the highway, and surrounded by lots of shopping and chain type eateries.
The hotel was very clean with modern furnishings and comfortable rooms. In contrast to previous reviews, we did not find the halls hot or musty, the elevator worked well and we had a quiet nights sleep. We were however, up on the 3rd floor. We never once passed an employee who did not say hello! We used the hotel bar and restaurant as well. The food was ok; typical hotel type food (had a ruben sandwich, soup, salad etc). We wanted to order food in the bar, but it was nearing 9p and the band was starting...too noisy for a meal. A really sweet server named Tabby let us into the just closed dining room and took good care of us. In contrast, the bar server we started with pretty much ignored us. My one complaint is that we booked a room on the 1st floor, in a block of rooms reserved for show patrons but when we arrived we were told that all the first floor rooms were gone and that they do not guarantee the room reservation. Their rationale was that other show patrons arrived a day before us and they needed to sell the rooms..we were put on the 3rd floor away from our group. If we had a reservation why not put other show patrons on a different floor and keep the 1st floor room for us, as we had reserved it and booked way ahead? Other than that, the front desk staff was very nice and was helpful with printing out directions for us when we needed. All in all, it was a good weekend and I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village) Hotel
- Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village) Hotel Canton
- Holiday Inn North Canton
- North Canton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village) Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Canton hotel (Belden Village) where Kids Eat and Stay Free. Our staff has a 'yes we can' attitude and is committed to ensuring that your stay will be a positive experience, we guarantee it! Located off I-77 at exit 109, the Holiday Inn Canton is in the heart of Canton's Westfield shopping district and only 5 minutes from the Akron Canton Airport (CAK), 5 minutes from downtown Canton, and 19 miles from downtown Akron. The Holiday Inn Canton is only minutes from the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Memorial Civic Center, Museum of History and Science, Walsh University, Stark State and Malone College, National First Ladies Museum, Ohio's Amish country and 27 Stark County golf courses. We are conveniently located to corporations of Diebold, Timken Corporation, and Timken Research. The Holiday Inn Canton Hotel is a preferred full service hotel that offers 194 guestrooms, restaurant, lounge, banquet, meeting facilities. Our hotel offers local extras for Priority Club Rewards members, shuttle service, room service, outdoor pool, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, in-room movies and games, fitness center, business center, and coffee makers. The staff at the Holiday Inn Canton Hotel welcomes you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.