“A Great Place To Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame

You added Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame to your Saves list
Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4914 Everhard Road NW, Canton, OH 44718 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel Hall of Fame)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Canton
Leesburg, VA
“A Great Place To Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2004

We stayed at this facility after a disasterous stay at Microtel in Canton, Ohio. Both facilities are owned by the same parent company; however, they cannot even be compared.

We stayed in the "Evergreen" room which meant purified air and water. It was so clean and the staff was so incredibly friendly. We will definitely be staying at this facility in the future.

RamadaHallofFame, General Manager at Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
I want to thank you for your compliments. It is our goal to make sure every guest is happy when they leave and in this case I am glad to see we succeeded. Your compliments are well received and will be shared in our next staff meeting. Thank you again and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2003

The place has changed managers , and has gone down hill quite a bit, the rooms are worn and tattered. they need to put some money back into the place to bring it back the way it use to be.if they do that I may return.

On September 4, 2012, I completed my first year as GM at this property which is now Ramada. It is being operated under a new Management Company. We are planning more upgrades as we move forward toward another new year. I am sorry your stay was a disappointing one. I would like to invite you to stay with us again and let my all new staff convince you we are on the right track.Please call me personally and book your visit
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2003

We stayed here because my daughter had a cross country meet at Malone College and that is where the team stayed. The staff was excellent to our kids and the parents too. It was very convenient to the location of Malone College. It was such a wonderful experience, I've already booked another room for this year and we are staying again for the meet.

On September 4, 2012, I completed my first year as GM at this property which is now Ramada. It is being operated under a new Management Company. We are planning more upgrades as we move forward toward another new year. I am happy your stay was a good experience. I would like to invite you to stay with us again and let my all new staff convince you we are on the right track .Please call me personally and book your vi
Mobile, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2003

The Staff was great. I was with several co-workers and we all received great accomodations. Highly recommend!

Been to Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame

Address: 4914 Everhard Road NW, Canton, OH 44718 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel Hall of Fame)
Location: United States > Ohio > Canton
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Canton
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hall Of Fame Canton Hotel Canton
Quality Inn Canton
Quality Inn Airport
Canton Quality Inn
Ramada Canton/Hall Of Fame Ohio

If you own or manage Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.