“Always a pleasure” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame

You added Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame to your Saves list
Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4914 Everhard Road NW, Canton, OH 44718 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel Hall of Fame)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Canton
“Always a pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Every time I stay here, the staff is super courteous and very professional. It's always a pleasure to see the smiling faces and relax in the comfy rooms. Amy went above and beyond by helping me retrieve past receipts and instead of complaining about it, she did so with a great big smile.

Stayed February 2014
RamadaHallofFame, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for continuously choosing to stay at our Hotel. We sincerely appreciate you are always pleased with the services provided by our staff and team. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we are very pleased to know that we continuously exceed your expectations each time you stayed with us. Thank you for the opportunity to grow and improve more, we certainly hope to be of service to you again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I haven't had to deal with any employees other than Amy and Neil at the front desk but I can tell you that the two of them have been more than helpful during my stay here and are always cheerful and willing to take care of any issues that I encountered with the best attitude I have had from anyone at a front desk. I would also like to say that my housekeeper Lilah D. Has done a fabulous job day in and day out with my room!

• Stayed February 2014
RamadaHallofFame, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Thank you for finding the time to share about your stay. Your feedback is indeed of great importance to us. We are delighted to know that you had the best stay at our Hotel. Our dedication to excellent service delivery comes from comments and feedback we receive from our valued guests. Rest assured that you kind words will be conveyed to our staff and we look forward to serve you again in your next stay soon!
Marshall
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Amy was very friendly and helpful, got us in a room fast even though priceline was taking their dear old time to book the rooms for us. It took priceline over 2 hrs. to book the room for me before I had the hotel cansel the reservation with priceline. The hotel will mach any price that you get off line from any of the travel sites.

Room Tip: If you are going to us priceline they will mach pricelines price if you gust call them yourself to b...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
RamadaHallofFame, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for appreciating the efforts of our staff to make your check in process convenient and easy for you. We sincerely appreciate that you chose to stay with us when we know you have choices. Our aim is to provide a great stay at competitive prices. Rest assured that your kind words with be conveyed to our staff and entire team. Your feedback helps to improve our quality of service, thank you.
Zanesville, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I got here, went to the room, and it just had the 2 beds, not one with a sofa as i was told when I reserved the room. I called the front desk and the guy that checked me in answered. He argued with me said they didnt have any and had nothing that could accomodate me and the 4 kids that had a sofa. I told him that I specifically asked the lady if it had it because I had to have the sofa to sleep on because I cant sleep on the beds. He said he couldn't help what I was told but he could check us out and I could go somewhere else!!! I explained that I didn't want to go some place else if they had another room that had a sofa in it. He told me he could bring a roll-a-way up...and again i explained i couldnt sleep on it. So i said...i have 4 kids with me and you have no rooms that could accomodate us...cant you switch us to a room that had a sleeper sofa in it and then bring the roll-a-way up so one of the other kids could sleep on it and I can sleep on the sofa? He got quiet and wouldn't say anything so I just waited and he finally said...(quietly but with an attitude) that they had one on the first floor. I said ok i will be down and he hung up on me! This is the first time I have ever encountered someone rude here! But...he did finally switch us to a king bed and sofa, and said they would bring a roll-away bed for the other child.

• Stayed February 2014
RamadaHallofFame, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
We sincerely apologize for the very untoward incident during your stay. We want to assure you that we will make necessary efforts to ensure our staff attends to our guests courteously and professionally. It saddens us that your stay had been inconvenient for you and the kids. We want to let you know that your feedback is most important to us and helps us in improving the quality of services we offer to our valued guests. We value your opinion and business and sincerely hope that we may be given a chance to change your perception of our hotel in the future.

Been to Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame? Share your experiences!