“** CAUTION**BEWARE**CAUTION**BEWARE**” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Hall of Fame

You added Quality Inn Hall of Fame to your Saves list
Quality Inn Hall of Fame
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   3970 Convenience Circle NW, Canton, OH 44718 (Formerly Days Inn Canton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Canton
Lansing, Michigan
“** CAUTION**BEWARE**CAUTION**BEWARE**”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

quality inn the nation wide hotel chain...i have no problem with but the hall of fame quality inn in canton ohio by the westfield mall has got the worst service and wost people working ther ,they mistakenly over charged my credit card 6 times and did give me back some of the money that was taken but as of now they still owe me for over $ 400.00 that was rtaken without my authorization.not to mention the fact that they that i was charged one amount ,initialed and signed for but my credit card was charged a higher amount.when i ask them about it they pulled up the paper that i signed and the original amount was pen marked over and a higher amount was hand written in.they offered no explanation why that happened but only was a mistake and the funny part is they no english when they are taking your money but when you complain they convieniently cant understand you and you can get any response from them,the motel is well maintained ( it is new ) but " BEWARE " I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS MOTEL AGAIN...

Room Tip: BED BUGS ??? i was charged 4 times for the same nite,when asked ...another mistake
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
GMOH584, General Manager at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for providing feedback for your stay at our hotel. We appreciate you and your family staying with us for more than 3 weeks. The number of rooms you reserved and length of your stay with us shows the quality of service we provide.

As with all of our guests, we have tried very diligently to provide best service to you and your family. To appreciate your length of stay with us, we have waived "No Show" charges for one of your rooms. Besides "no pet" hotel policy, your family member brought a pet to the room and we cleaned the room without charging any cleaning fee to you.

We have not charged anymore than you agreed to pay. We have explained all charges line by line to you during your stay. If you are willing, we can still discuss any issue you might have for satisfactory resolution.

Thank you again for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was traveling to the area as a solo female traveler, and I was a little concerned about staying at a hotel that was so cheap. I got the room for a little over $60, and was worried it was too good to be true. The reviews from other travelers made me feel like it was a good place to try, and I was happy they were right. I was pleased by the hotel. It had interior halls, and was a little weird in the first floor being a half flight down, but rooms were clean and the bed was new. I spoke to one of the owners in the breakfast room, and you can tell they really care. I had my hands full when I walked into the room, and she made a waffle for me. They recently took over, and are trying to build their reputation. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GMOH584, General Manager at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide a feedback on your stay at our hotel Quality Inn Hall of Fame. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would love to host you when you are back in Canton area.
St. Charles, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in a visit to the football hall of fame. The hall of fame is about 2 miles away. coupon I picked up in an interstate book gave a rate of $69, Nice clean hotel. Tucked away across from a shopping center. Nice restaurants nearby. HD tv, WiFi nice hot breakfast. Nice new beds. Friendly staff. I would stay there anytime I go to canton again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GMOH584, General Manager at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
We greatly appreciate your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel Quality Inn Hall of Fame. We hope to see you soon when you are in Canton area.
Maiden, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Our stay was pleasant, with a courteous staff and clean rooms. The recent renovations were an added plus. Easy accessibility and great breakfast make this a hotel we would recommend. Raj and her staff deserve a job well done.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GMOH584, General Manager at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn Hall of Fame. We really appreciate it and look forward to see you soon!
Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel is located just off of any busy roads and is easy to get in and out of. Its location makes it ideal for going to restaurants, movies, the mall and even the Pro Football Hall of Fame. If you are interested in saving gas and enjoy walking, there are many restaurants and stores, including the mall that are all within walking distance. The staff are always a great resource for finding something new to try. The staff are very friendly and are always willing to do whatever they can to accommodate your every need. The rooms are amazing to stay in. The rooms are kept very clean and tidy and have an air conditioner in them for those of you that are not a major fan of really hot days.
I have been coming back to this hotel for months and every time my stay is better than the last with all of my stays being excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
We would like to thank you Adam for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn Hall of Fame. We really appreciate it and looking forward to see you soon.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

the staff were helpful you can tell when you first get there they want to help get your stuff
out of your car they also help with all there very kind and out going the rooms are clean
there breakfast are grate it fill u up and free the bed are soft and you will; get a good night sleep you will not here any noise the people who stay at here don't bother you and are very clean and nice .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GMOH584, General Manager at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Travis - Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at Quality Inn Hall of Fame. We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you when you are in Canton area.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was drawn to this hotel by the affordable price and stayed for the service. The rooms are very comfortable, amenities are a nice touch, and the breakfast is a good pick-me-up. I've stayed there three separate times for the same job process. It was very nice sharing the experience of my first and second job interview plus my apartment hunting. They really show a great interest in a part of your journey, if you're willing to continue the conversation. There definitely is a sense of pride in the Quality Inn name and it was a pleasure experiencing it three times.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMOH584, General Manager at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We greatly appreciate it! Your feedback will help us to focus on things which are most important to our guests.

Been to Quality Inn Hall of Fame? Share your experiences!