“Bridal Shower Party” 4 of 5 stars

Columbus Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Bridal Shower Party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Lovely location for a group event~food was good~would like to return to choose some different options more to my liking (our food was chosen from my friend who was hosting the party) I think that adding ceiling fans to the outdoor patio and upstairs would be nice as it was unseasonable warm for May in OHIO; they do offer beer for the nonwine drinkers very nice! I would have thought the waitress would have thought to put crackers out on our tables since we were doing a wine tasting~I had to ask for this. Overall a good experience and will return~

Visited May 2012

Canal Winchester, Ohio
“Great location Questionable Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

The location is beautiful to sit outside and listen to live music. At the time Hidden Lakes Winery did not serve beer,(I hear that has since changed) and that was frustrating because I am a wine drinker and my husband is not. The food was not of high quality but I was there for the atmosphere and the wine. We will return if in fact that have added beer to their menu

Visited August 2011
Columbus, OH
19 attraction reviews
“Great food, excellent live music, romantic atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

We loved the winery and would totally go there again. We were a bit disappointed that since it was winter there was no view of the lake. I am sure it would be even better if we had gone in the spring!

Visited February 2012
Coumbus, OH
“WORST BUSINESS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

I visited this winery in June 2010. Made reservations for 15, ended up being 20. Met for wine and had a light dinner. Everything went great.
Decided to go back this year. Made reservations for 15 people 2 weeks in advance. Spoke with someone the next day to confirm the reservations and she stated, "I think you need to pre-order. I will verify and call you back." NEVER received a call back. I placed a call to the winery 3 days before my reservations and was told I had to pre-order from a CATERING menu. I informed SANDY that I had never been told that, and this was not the case the year before. She insisted I order from the catering menu, although everyone would be ordering different items and paying separately. I informed her no one had advised me of that. And her response "well they should have." She continuously talked over me and cut me off. I told her to cancel my reservations and she hung up on me!! I was left searching for a new place to have dinner 3 days before the actual date. Luckily I called another establishment and they were more than willing to assist.
I will NEVER visit this winery again.

Visited June 2011