“Very clean and great price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cambridge
Budget Inn
You added Budget Inn to your Saves list
6405 Glenn Highway, Cambridge, OH 43725   |
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Cambridge
Croswell
“Very clean and great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Older style hotel that still gives you a real key to your room. Exceptionally clean. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in. I had not expected the nice thick mattresses, the large impeccably clean room and bath. All for a great value! I would stay here again. Very pleased!

• Stayed August 2014

Families
Couples
that one place
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was the motel that my company put us in for the month or so we were out of town. The cable went out we called the manager he told us cables out not my problem goodbye. He called my co-workers room at 1 o'clock in the morning telling him his toilet was running....How do you know who's toilet is running i don't know. The whole time we stayed there it smells like there is a septic back up i don't know if its from the trailer park outback which has some interesting characters in it or if it was from the motel itself. We found what looked like a metal sex toy under one of the beds. He tried to tell us that we had to leave our boots outside. I don.t know about you but i wasn't going to leave my work boots outside, co-worker did and a cat poop in his boot. Co-workers claim that some things did go missing and it did seem like someone had rummaged through our bags. i wont ever stay there again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DuBois PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This motel was the cheapest place I could find with in 20 miles of Cambridge Ohio, and I wasn't expecting much ( $275 per week ) .
I was surprised. Furniture was in good shape, bed was comfortable, walls were freshly painted, floors were clean, and there were none of the musty odors that usually accompanies cheap motels.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!