“Cold Water” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn Cambridge

You added Baymont Inn Cambridge to your Saves list
Baymont Inn Cambridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   61595 Southgate Pkwy, Cambridge, OH 43725 (Formerly AmeriHost)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Cambridge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Pa.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was large, clean and comfortable. A great place to sleep after a long drive. Breakfast buffet was great, egg sausage, and everything else in normal continential breakfast and more.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
baymont61595, General Manager at Baymont Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

We work hard to provide each guest with a positive experience and are extremely gratified to know that our efforts were appreciated. We love having you here!
When visiting the Cambridge area please keep us in mind for your lodging needs.

Truly Yours,
Mountville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently stayed at the Baymont Inn while I was on my way to Chicago. It is pretty decent for the price they offer. I would say cheapest for Cambridge, Ohio area. After driving hundreds of miles this was a perfect stop. They have a decent size pool and a hot tub to relax after a long drive. Not to forget they had pretty good varieties for breakfast. I found it convenient to go across the street to Kmart and the dollar store to stack up on few things before I hit the road again. The front desk was pleasant and friendly during both the check in and the check out. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a quick stop for an affordable price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

First of all, I’d like to thank you for choosing to stay at Baymont Inn & Suites and taking your time to write such a complimentary review! we really appreciate your kind words. We work hard to provide each guest with a positive experience and are extremely gratified to know that our efforts were appreciated. The hotel will be undergoing some fantastic changes over the next few months. We are updating the room décor. We will be replacing the carpeting and the bedding. We look forward to sharing these improvements with you. When visiting the Cambridge area please keep us in mind for your lodging needs.

Truly Yours,

Wilmington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is by far one of the most disgusting hotels I have stayed in. I was originally given room without a working mini-fridge. (This was a lesser room than what I had reserved and paid for.) After an 800 mile drive, I had to change repack and change rooms, rather than the fridge being swapped out for me. Both rooms had hair in the showers, the wallpaper was falling from the walls, the carpet was old, stretched, and had an odor. (Non-smoking rooms). I once had to stay in a Red Roof Inn after a house fire, and it was cleaner with a more professional employee base. One week later, I am still waiting to hear from the manager.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

First of all, I’d like to thank you for choosing to stay at Baymont Inn & Suites. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed and found several cleanliness issues. I have addressed my housekeeping staff about your concerns and we are working on improving our amenities. Please know this business is under a new management and we are working hard to making our guests’ stay a memorable experience. We have just equipped our rooms with new LCD flat screen TVs, and are working towards installing new appliances. The repainting of the rooms and hallways is also in works.

I can understand that after driving 800 miles one needs to surround itself to comfort. I can assure you that your next stay will resolve all the concerns you have. Please know that every guest is important to us and their reviews as well. Thank you for taking your time and writing one. I do hope that you think of us if you find yourself again in the Cambridge, Ohio area.

Truly yours,

Hemali Patel

Been to Baymont Inn Cambridge? Share your experiences!