“A Ruben to Remember” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Newberry, South Carolina
“A Ruben to Remember”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Settled in to this lovely town of Cambridge for a couple of weeks and found Theo's Restaurant on the main (Wheeling) street of town. Parking was a bit of a problem since I got there around noon, but city lots behind the businesses along this busy street provided me a spot. The large dining rooms were nearly full and we were seated immediately after coming through the front door. The menu was varied and I chose a Ruben sandwich and my companion a Club and we shared an order of Beer Battered Onion Rings. The Rings came out first and they were crunchy and not at all greasy. They Were Terrific! My companion's Club was large and very juicy and my Ruben was Wonderful! We ended the meal with a slice of pie each, Coconut for my friend and a deciding slice of heaven in the form of Chocolate Peanut Butter for me. Obviously homemade crusts and 3 inch thick filling and we rolled on out having spent less than $20 total with drinks. We definitely will return.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Powell, Ohio
“Good food and great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I got the two piece bonless chicken parmesan dinner which came with texas toast and salad for $7.99 - it was so good! They make their own pies and didn't cost an arm and a leg! Piece of pie was $2.25-$2.75. We got two dinners, 2 pieces of pie, 1 soda and spent $25! Plus on top of all this it was delicious!

Visited June 2013
“Locals love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just enjoyed a good meal with family and friends. The food is good and the staff is great. This is a local Cambridge favorite. Eating on the patio would have topped off the meal but it was too cold!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Canton, Ohio
“You absolutely MUST eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Theo's has become a family favorite when we are passing through the Cambridge area, and I would highly suggest a visit here. Not only is there nice outdoor seating for nice weather, but there's also good service and great pie!

Theo's is right along the main drag in Cambridge, OH, and is the perfect place to stop for dinner after shopping the little shops up and down the road. We particularly like to visit at Christmastime, as the Cambridge Courthouse has a fantastic light show put to Christmas music at this time of year.

We've always had good service at Theo's, particularly the last time we ate there this past weekend. My sister had just passed her cosmotology state boards, so we were on our way home and stopped to celebrate. The server brought out a piece of pie with a candle in it...so sweet. The food is always fantastic here. They don't give you HUGE portions, but it's just enough to save room for a piece of their fantastic and large pieces of pies. The value is tremendous. With a 4 person family this last weekend, our bill was 3 waters, one sweet tea, lasagna, fish and chips, pizza, and four pieces of pie and the bill was under $40. Compared to if we had eaten at say, oh, Olive Garden.......

Stop here. Food is great. Service is great. Pie is exceptional.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Got to have the black raspberry pie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was good. I had the Greek salad, and the only thing that disappointed me there was the canned mushrooms in the salad. All fresh would be best on this salad. The potato salad was delicious. The black raspberry pie alamode was a real treat. The waitresses help each other at all the tables which seemed to confuse some of the patrons. In all an enjoyabke meal, and nice for an afternoon lunch out.

• Visited April 2013