We stayed 2 nights in the Carpenter room at the HideAway Country inn. The service was great, the food amazing, and the bed was more comfortable than my own. I can't rate the inn excellent because the rooms are a bit overpriced for what you receive. Biggest problem I had at the inn was well I am from the city, in the city we don't have well water. Had I thought about this ahead of time I probably wouldn't have stayed here. Now if the smell of well water doesn't bother you than this is a beautiful place to stay. We were both really excited to relax in the rooms jacuzzi whirlpool tub, and this was where the well water was bothering. However, service couldn't have been better, if you are looking for a romantic getaway, i couldn't get a bar of service on my phone, and we never heard any of the other guests, it was incredibly quiet which was nice. Also, the staff upon learning that my boyfriend was a vegan, made a full vegan breakfast, which was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come, relax and explore the country at the premier Northern Ohio bed & breakfast. Hideaway Country Inn offers a peaceful setting situated on six acres of exquisitely landscaped grounds and gardens. Enjoy your stay with a stroll through 22 acres of nature trails that take you beside tranquil streams and allow you to breathe easy in the clean, fresh country air. Hideaway Country Inn is tucked away in Ohio's beautiful farm country, located between Bucyrus, Marion, and Mansfield, Ohio. The area surrounding the Bed and Breakfast Inn has something for everyone whether you are a race fan, like to enjoy the theater and fine dining, are a history buff, or are the back to nature type. Explore the Heart of Ohio at the most luxurious and unique Bed & Breakfast in Ohio. Hideaway Country Inn's suites are perfect for many occasions. Whether you are having a wedding, a corporate retreat, celebrating an anniversary, a birthday, other special occasion, or just want to get away from it all for a while, Hideaway Country Inn is the perfect bed & breakfast for you. Our bed & breakfast offers guest rooms in the historic farm house, or guest house accommodations. Each room offers a unique theme and different set of amenities including a bubbling Jacuzzi, cozy fireplace, satellite TV, individual temperature control and WiFi. While you are here, don't forget to rejuvenate with one of our many on-site Spa treatments provided by a licensed massage therapist. We invite you to explore our site and start planning your next getaway at one of the most relaxing Bed & Breakfasts in Ohio Come in and join us for Greek week! March 26,27,28. We are offering 2 classes a day with a special chef all the way from Greece Katarina Sakelliou owner of the Odyssey in Greece. Classes are booking up fast so call and reserve your spot today ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your HideAway Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaway Country Hotel Bucyrus
- HideAway Country Inn Bucyrus, Ohio