“Consistently reliable food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ohio
“Consistently reliable food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great for breakfast. Meals are average home cooked style and reasonably priced. For me chains are okay. I like more adventurous cooking. I really like restaurants that use local fresh produce when available. Bob Evans, though, is a good choice when you just want an average meal. I wish more restaurants would offer gluten free items.

Visited January 2013

Ohio
“Great Food, Great Service, Large Portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Great Food and Great Service. Can I say more? We try and eat here whenever we can. I just love the menu and you can always count on the quality of food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Antioch, California
“Great servers in morning, flexibility when dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

As a gluten-free diner, I appreciate Bob Evans, Brunswick, Ohio for the servers assisting with finding alternatives to the bread portion of breakfasts. I also appreciate that the morning servers remember my preferences when I dine there. Food is standard for Bob Evans, the servers of this particular Bob Evans are outstanding, even though I dine there when I am in Brunswick, Ohio, which is my 2nd home, my first being in California. The servers are the reason that I make Bob Evans my breakfast choice, and also my occasional dinner choice.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Strongsville
“Over priced but consistence you either Love them or not.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Over priced but consistence you either Love them or not. There lot are always full so I will say try them and lets us all know , Sam Salvador

Visited August 2012
Macclesfield, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Really good selection of food. I enjoyed it because it was very 'American' and local to Ohio?
Excellent service - efficient and friendly. Wish we had one in Macclesfield!

Visited April 2012