“When we want to be sure of a good meal, it's Carrabba's in Brooklyn...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Cleveland. OH
“When we want to be sure of a good meal, it's Carrabba's in Brooklyn...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Wood fired grill is always enticing and anything we've ever had from it is wonderful. Chicken Bryan and Pollo Rosa Maria are always great choices.

I know it's a chain, but we don't care. Our neighborhood Carrabba's in Brooklyn is the most consistently outstanding place we go to eat. Staff is professional and friendly. Chefs are happy to work with you on ingredients to accommodate your tastes or needs.

I've dined in some incredible restaurants around the country. I have never had a meal that I enjoyed more than the Mahi Wulfe served here. Incredible. Only problem is that it's not on the menu very often. That just makes it more special I guess.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland OH
“Mediocre Minestrone, but otherwise good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The nice thing is they cut you a break and charge a reduced price ($2.50) for soup if you order a salad. I am glad I didn't pay any more for it, and suspect I reviewed it prior and didn't remember. This is not the typical tomato based broth with pasta, but their interpretation which seems to have some leafy vegetables, garbanzo beans and other assorted vegetables. It has a bit of a peppery overtone. I chose it over the chicken soup which was described as spicy.

The Cobb salad was presented separated as it was too go. Very fresh greens sprinkled with at least 1/2 a cup of thin red onion slices were in one container; chopped egg, halved grape tomatoes sprinkled with bleu cheese (I opted for no bacon) were in another garnished with basil shreds. Grilled chicken was done to perfection with slices placed in another container. All accompanied by the outstanding bread and herb blend with packet of olive oil.

I was tempted to try some of the moderately priced pasta entrees but knew with the journey home it wouldn't be as fresh/hot.

Service was very efficient and I was greeted as I approached the door with "you must be...." which I thought was very friendly; the server also made a comment that led me to believe she may have replaced the soup in the package since I was about 15 minutes later than I anticipated for my pick up time.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This has been my favorite place to eat since the mid 90's, I love the food, service and atmosphere. I even love the carside carryout option.I would recommend that any lover of italian style food to make a visit here. I have never had a bad meal there ever.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CA
“good selection draft beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Good for families, so a little noisy if you are conducting business. Food is reasonably priced and very good. Preferred over Olive Garden. Portion sizes are on the large size, so ate the goodies off the pasta I ordered. Good selection of draft beers and good service.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brook Park, Ohio
“Overall great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Atmosphere is great. Lasagna is great. Bread is also good. Way better than Olive Garden.The oven baked Flat bread of onion,bacon.mozzerella was dissappointing.no chesse on it. Sent it back. Salad that comes with meal could use more ingredients,came with shredded carrots diced cerley and two olives.Could have used chesse and tomatos.

Visited January 2013