“Highly Recomment” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brooklyn
Sylvania, United States
“Highly Recomment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

A very clean and nice place to stay in Cleveland! The staff is very welcoming and the Breakfast and appetizers in the evening are greatly appreciated! I have stayed here before and will continue to stay at this hotel in the future!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for the comments on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel. We strive for a great product and excellent customer service. It is good to know you feel the same way.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Chris Ellis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
North Stonington, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

They didn't have my Hilton Honors number and I had to look it up myself to prove to the skeptical manager on duty that I was indeed a "valued member of the Hilton Honors Program." After doing this, I asked nicely for a bottle of water--I'd had a very long day with delayed flights, etc--and was refused. I asked again, suggesting that it would be a hospitable thing to do, and was refused. Seriously, Hilton? Forget it. I'm switching to Marriott.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips

Akron, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed one night(July 22), husband was competing in the Senior Olympics at the Cleveland Zoo early the next morning. Check in was very quick-hot appetizers from TGIFridays were offered in the lobby. Room was very clean and roomy. There was even a micro/fridge in the room. View was not very attractive as it looked over a electric power station, but this made for a very quite room. We were able to grab the to breakfast go bags on our way to the event, this is a great feature. After the event we were able to go back to room to clean up and check out by noon. Most convenient hotel to the zoo, plenty of restaurants within walking distance of the property.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for the comments on your most recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel while you were here for the senior games. We always make sure we offer the best product and top customer service for all our guests.

I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!!!

palm springs, Calif, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The room was very clean, spacious, quiet. Everything worked as it was supposed to: A/C/heat, TV/remote, radio, coffee maker. ALL the staff was available, helpful and genuinely friendly. I'll return to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

Williamsville, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We waited approximately five minutes before someone came to check us in. We made a mistake with the booking and accidentally booked the wrong date, which admittedly was our fault alone. However, it was an innocent mistake. The manager refused to refund our money for the night we didn't use. We will be in Cleveland frequently and will never use this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, July 18, 2013

Arlington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Price was decent, but room was not clean. We had hair in the bathrooms and stains on the comforter. Internet did not work well anywhere in the hotel. Staff was indifferent and not friendly. Hotel is right off interstate and close to several gas stations, restaurants, and store chains.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for the comments on your most recent stay. I apologize for your room not being up to standards in cleanliness and condition. Cleanliness and an outstanding product is our top priority at this hotel. I will make sure that we research this situation so it will never happen again.

Again thank you for your feedback and I hope you will give us another try and come back soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have had good experiences at this hotel. This is my second week long stay and everything has gone smooth and effeicient. Room is excellent. Good internet service. The pool, workout areas are very good. Overall I would rate this a 9 out of 10. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for the comments on your most recent stay. We strive to give every guest a outstanding producet and excellent customer service. I am glad that you felt the same way.

We look forward to seeing you back in the very near future.

Chris Ellis

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd? Share your experiences!