“The WORST hotel!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Brook Park
Austin, Texas
“The WORST hotel!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We checked in and within an hour checked out! The room was so dirty, open condom wrapper on the floor and dirty napkins stuck on celling. The bed sheets had holes and were very dirty! I suggest that no one stay in Travelodge!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Montpelier, Vermont
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

i needed a quick place to stay while moving from chicago to vermont. This place was pretty close off the highway and cheap (i didnt want to spen over 100 bucks just to rest). pretty standard as far as cheap motels/hotels go. furniture was old-fashioned but the room was okay. fine for $50

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Parma, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was going here for a party, and the reviews scared the crap out of me. I figured it was just one night, and I'd deal with it.

I had no problems with this hotel. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. I tore apart both beds to check for bugs and stains and found nothing. There is a game room, laundry room, indoor pool with jacuzzi, fitness room.. All were functional when I was there. There's cameras all over so I felt safe. No, this isn't the Ritz Carlton... but you're not paying Ritz Carlton prices either. For $55 I feel I really got my money's worth. It's a little on the older side, but you can tell they are doing renovations to update things. I plan on going back this weekend for a girls night out.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was very scared before after reading these reviews. But there was no other hotel which had a reasonable price with a pool and Jacuzzi. I booked the room and thinking that if I do not like, then I can just check out.

But it was surprised that my $55 was the best spent. Not only the pool was wonderful, even Jacuzzi was very relaxing. Room was little outdated but what more do you exepect from $55 per night.

I do not know about others but me and my friends were very happy to stay there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We always stay at budget-priced hotels when traveling, and have stayed at many in different states so we know what to expect of a $50 hotel room. This hotel is by far the worst one we have EVER stayed in, and believe me when I tell you that we are not fussy people, but just want a clean room with a bed to sleep on. For starters, the entrance door was not locked, even thought they lead you to believe that it is because there is a key slot on the outside. One we got into the room, I realized I should have known to check out the reviews like I usually do. The red, VERY stained and dirty carpet looked decades old. The bathroom didn't look very clean at all, you could tell someone had just wiped it down in a hurry. The comforter on the bed had holes all over it and was dirty and stained. The pillow cases were really stained as well. The towels were literally the roughest towels I have ever used, it literally hurt to dry off with them and they were dirty and stained which is something I have never experienced at any hotel. We stayed two days, and when the cleaning people came through, all they had done is empty the trash cans and take all of our towels. They didn't replace the toilet paper, which had run out, and didn't replace the towels either. Plus, they didn't even bother to make the bed! Again, something I had never had happen anywhere. What is also odd is that the hotel seems to have no heat other than in the rooms because in the lobby they were using space heaters. We were also informed that there is ONE person to clean ALL the rooms and we had to track him down and practically beg for towels and toilet paper. What is also odd is that we were told that all the managers were 'out of the country until next week.' I didn't even go to see the supposed indoor pool, but I wish I had for review purposes. I intend to contact Wyndham because they really need to look into this property. I suggest you stay away at all costs!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Been to Travelodge Brook Park / Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Brook Park / Cleveland Airport

Address: 16161 Brookpark Road, Brook Park, OH 44142
Location: United States > Ohio > Brook Park
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Brook Park
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Brook Park / Cleveland Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Travelodge Brook Park / Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Brook Park
Airport Plaza Brook Park

If you own or manage Travelodge Brook Park / Cleveland Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.