“Rainy Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Brook Park
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
“Rainy Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

It rained hard while getting to the motel. The entrance to the office is a narrow driveway. With the airport shuttle bus parked there and trying to dodge the rain was not fun. If a car was coming from the back parking there was no way to get through. Lucky we took some microwavable food with us and just stayed inside. Breakfast was a good one and check in was fast and clerk was real nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Donna P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, June 30, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1-216-267-9364.

Donna P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stay was worth time and money. Good location if you want to be near airport without the noise. Great staff and rooms. Close to what ever you might need, food within walking distance. Beds are great, TV channel selection is limited. internet is ok, better then most. Breakfast is average but filling. Bob Evans near by, let you feet do the walking.

Columbus, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is my third time at this hotel. I am a patient at the Cleveland Clinic. This last time I was there on June 18th-June 20th-14 They went above their duty to help me get to my room after surgery. One of the ladies got my some yogurt and some coffee. I sure appreciate service like that!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Donna P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and completing the online survey. We appreciate and value your feedback. By telling us what you like and our areas of improvement we are developing ways to ensure our guest are accommodated and satisfied.

We are pleased to accommodate you during your visits and we appreciate helping you always.

Thank you again for your feedback. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me at 216-267-9364.

Yours in hospitality,
Donna
Harrisburg PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Having traveled quite a bit, I have NEVER seen such excellent customer service than observed at this Best Western. Checking in was a cinch, and done in a most comfortable manner. Later, the next day, I went to ask about going to the Cleveland Rock and Roll hall of fame, and I witnessed two customers giving the manager, Donna a hard time, over nothing. She handled it with exemplary skill, while not getting upset with them. (I don't think I could have handled it that well). THAT in itself shows the true character of an individual. When it was my turn, Donna went out of her way to set us up with a shuttle to the train, and instructions on the trip back, to call and she would send the shuttle to pick us up at the last train stop, which was the airport. I wish I could give more stars to the staff at this Best Western. Kudos. And, the icing on the cake is, that housekeeping has our room squeaky clean. Housekeeping rarely gets the thanks that they deserve, and it is another large part of the stay. In closing, would you PLEASE thank the manager, Donna, and housekeeping for making this an awesome place to stay. I so highly recommend it and want to give it SIX stars. Harry

Room Tip: We were in a third floor room that is non smoking. No view, but we were here to visit the rock and...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Donna P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Harry,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. I am glad to hear the visit to Cleveland, Ohio went well for you. I am also pleased the free shuttle service was available and the directions suited you well. Thank you for your compliment with our housekeeping staff, I will be sure to pass on your recognition. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Yours in hospitality,
Berea, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Over all stay was pleasant. Pool a little chilly, breakfast ok but could use more variety of hot food, king bed only had a double bed mattress pad so very uncomfortable to sleep on. Staff was pleasant.

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1-216-267-9364.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Found this one on Hotels.com, after checking out a hotel booking site that had poor reviews by Hotels.com users (everything about that one was iffy), so we took and found the Best Western one here - as we are Best Western rewards users here. So that helped.

Parma, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I had a great stay, fast check in and check out.
The room was clean
The staff was great helpful and easy going.
The staff addressed everything I asked for with urgency
Safe and friendly atmosphere.
I will definitely stay again.

Donna P

Been to BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland? Share your experiences!