“Awesome Stuffed Bread Sticks” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Findlay, Ohio
“Awesome Stuffed Bread Sticks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Awesome stuffed bread sticks. A half order is plenty of tasty goodness! Service is sometimes slow but food and drink at worth the wait.

Visited October 2013

Bowling Green, Ohio, USA
“Stuffed Breadsticks Rule”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Campus Pollyeyes has always been a favorite for me and my family. If you've never been, the stuffed breadsticks are a must. I'd also recommend the Chicken Ranch Pizza (they have the best Ranch I've ever had). Great atmosphere, but can get a little crowded at times.

Visited September 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fond memories served up!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife attended BGSU and often ordered from here when I was visiting. While traveling on vacation, we decided to make a stop in Bowling Green and have dinner at Campus Polleyes.

I was not sure how excited I should be over breadsticks for dinner, but they were outstanding. My wife loved going back and my children (and I) loved the Buffalo Chicken / Cheese Stuffed breadsticks.

Visited August 2013
Troy, Ohio
“Fantastic and Large Stuffed Bread Sticks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My daughter asked us to stop at Pollyeyes while we were taking our grandson to Bowling Green as he was interested in attending subsequent to his graduation in 2014. She had mentioned how good the stuffed bread sticks were and wanted us to bring back a half dozen unbaked after our visit. We wondered what the big deal was when we located the restaurant as it didn't look like much from the outside. In addition to picking up the bread sticks for my daugher, my son, grandson and I sat down to eat. My son ordered the stuffed bread sticks, which he said were great. He only got a half order, which is three, but due to the size could not eat all three. He finished two and half and took the other half home for his wife. My son is 6'1" and around 250 lbs. and he was hungry so it was surprising he couldn't eat three stuffed bread sticks. After seeing how big they were I was not surprised. I ordered the vegetarian sub as I was sure my daughter would offer me one of the bread sticks when she baked them. The sub was large as well and really good, the best I had ever had. They will ask you what type of olives you want, green or black. The pasta sauce also made it exceptional. We visited the University of Toledo and also had to stop at Pollyeyes on the way back to eat and also pick up some more unbaked bread sticks. The stuffed bread sticks with the choice of dip and garlic butter are exceptional. The restaurant is not far off I75 next to the campus right before you get to downtown Bowling Green. Turn right when you get past Founders Hall just before the railroad tracks. Look to the left just after you turn and you will see it located next to the parking lot.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Panama City, Florida
“Quick stop off I-75”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

These stuffed breadsticks made a great traveling meal while driving on I-75. We grabbed their menu (and a coupon) off their website, called our order in and it only took maybe a 10-15 minute total detour to pick up a unique dinner. The breadsticks were great. The beef was well seasoned and even the plain cheese had nice garlic flavor to it. A half order is 3, very large breadsticks. 2 half orders were enough for 4 people. We will definitely make a stop here again. Busy place but friendly service.

• Visited February 2013