In my opinion, this is the cleanest place to stay in Bowling Green. As a BGSU alumni, I've been back many times, and have stayed basically everywhere in BG.
The rooms are always beautifully cleaned and comfortable. The staff is friendly, attentive, and takes pride in their work. The desk clerk Kelly, who has been there almost every year for the past five is very nice. I've stayed here annually for a fishing trip with friends, and we are never dissapointed. The free morning breakfast is also VERY good and gets the job done!
If you are looking to enjoy some of the BG night life, I would highly recommend you call and utiize SuperCab. Supercab is a cheap cab service that charges 3 dollars a person from the hotel to go anywhere in BG.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bowling Green is the newest experience in hotel lodging, featuring standard rooms and suites. Additional hotel amenities include: indoor pool, exercise room and high speed internet. Join us for breakfast, you will enjoy our Smart Roast coffee and the world's best tasting cinnamon roll! Visit Bowling Green, OH home of Bowling Green State University and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Bowling Green
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Holiday Inn Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bowling Green Ohio