“Getting better each time” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Bowling Green
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1740 E. Wooster Street, Bowling Green, OH 43402   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Bowling Green
toledo
“Getting better each time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel one time before and had a horrible experience.. but we were in that area and decided for the price to try one more time... I am so glad i did. The front desk was great and the rooms looked completely different. The outside was even improving, I will stay there again next time

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
elchap
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2009

I have stayed at this location many times. Each time I visit, the service is great but the age is showing in some of the rooms. It is an older hotel with lots of charm, and I have been reassured that the place will be further renovated with new carpeting and beds in the next month. For the value and service this place is well worth it.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
Northeast Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2007

We stayed one night after a wedding.....all I wanted to do was get back to the hotel and jump in the hot tub.....filled it up and it wouldn't work :(
We called the front desk - only took a couple of minutes and they had us moved to the other suite that has a hot tub. It was cold out and snowing...so I REALLY was looking forward to it......this time it worked perfect.
The rooms could use a little better cleaning.....but all in all it was good for the price. The girl at the front desk was as nice as could be.
If I am ever that way again I am sure I will stay there...convenient to almost everything I needed to get to.

• Liked — convenient
  • Disliked — could be a little cleaner
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Travelers are raving about these Bowling Green hotels

new jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2007

In 30 years of travel i have never been so disapointed. I booked this hotel to visit a local university.When i arrived at the room it smelled and was run down.i reported my concerns to the front desk and was actually cursed by a young boy who was working at the front desk. Please be careful.if you want a clean hotel that treats the customers with respect,stay at another hotel.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — dirty
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Flint, Mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2007

I always enjoy staying at the Days Inn in Bowling Green, Ohio. Every year we pass through on our way to Florida from Michigan and we love it every time. The staff was too kind, they gave us discounts for no reason. And the manager was just so friendly, he gave us refreshments and snacks all on the house. We will always continue to stop here every year.

• Liked — The great staff
  • Disliked — no pool
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2007

My family needed a place to stay for just one night. The first room we were given hadn't been cleaned and there were McDonald's bags & food all over the tables. The second room they gave us was even worse and smelled "pet friendly" - there was even dog poop just outside the door. Another family that was there was complaining because the room given to them was already occupied and they almost walked in on a guy in the shower. This was probably the most disgusting and poorly run hotel I've ever seen. Wasn't even clean enough for a dog. Good thing there was a Hampton's Inn behind it - amazing place - clean +++

• Liked — nothing!
  • Disliked — everything - it was disgusting
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2004

The stay was nice, the rooms are being remodeled, which is nice and the staff is wonderfull. The rooms were clean and the easy access to the interstate and restraunts are very helpful.

Been to Days Inn Bowling Green? Share your experiences!