I asked for a room with a king size bed when I made my reservation. When we got to our room it had a queen. There was an electrical panel on the wall that had a make shift covering that was falling off exposing the wiring in the wall. The overall cleanliness was just not that great. It seemed like a run down motel that is in need of major renovation. We could not get the lamps on the night stands to turn on. I asked for my AARP discount at checkout and they would not give it to me. They said it had to be given at check in which I was not informed of so that's [--]. They could have given me that. This was one of the worst experiences in a long time staying at any motel. They charged me $81 for the room for one night. The quality of this room was not an $80 a night room. I've stayed in Motel 8 rooms that had better quality than this for less. And the air conditioner in the room barely worked and took forever to cool it down.
Location: United States > Ohio > Bowling Green
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Bowling Green
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bowling Green 2*
Number of rooms: 92
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the 'New' Days Inn located next to I-75 Exit 181. We feature a variety of amenities, low weekly & monthly rates ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Days Inn Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Knights Inn Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Days Inn
- Days Inn Bowling Green Ohio