“unclean motel” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Bowling Green
Ozark
“unclean motel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I asked for a room with a king size bed when I made my reservation. When we got to our room it had a queen. There was an electrical panel on the wall that had a make shift covering that was falling off exposing the wiring in the wall. The overall cleanliness was just not that great. It seemed like a run down motel that is in need of major renovation. We could not get the lamps on the night stands to turn on. I asked for my AARP discount at checkout and they would not give it to me. They said it had to be given at check in which I was not informed of so that's [--]. They could have given me that. This was one of the worst experiences in a long time staying at any motel. They charged me $81 for the room for one night. The quality of this room was not an $80 a night room. I've stayed in Motel 8 rooms that had better quality than this for less. And the air conditioner in the room barely worked and took forever to cool it down.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)

Been to Days Inn Bowling Green? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bowling Green

Address: 1740 E. Wooster Street, Bowling Green, OH 43402
Location: United States > Ohio > Bowling Green
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Bowling Green
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bowling Green 2*
We are the 'New' Days Inn located next to I-75 Exit 181. We feature a variety of amenities, low weekly & monthly rates ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Days Inn Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
Knights Inn Bowling Green
Bowling Green Days Inn
Days Inn Bowling Green Ohio

If you own or manage Days Inn Bowling Green, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.