“Great Beer” 4 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
Rochester, New York
“Great Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

They have an wonderful assortment of craft beers.
Service was very good. Food was good and very interesting entrees. Nice location, close to our hotel.

Visited July 2013

Boardman, Ohio
“still new...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were there around the opening and it was terrible. We went back a couple months later hoping the first experience was a fluke...it wasn't.draft beer was even bad. Hopefully they can get there act together. The owner,I was told, owns vintage estates wine and beer down the street. Now that place has great atmosphere, staff, BEER SELECTION, HUGE beer selection, and great flat bread pizza. Go to vintage instead!

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Expected More”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was expecting more from this place. The #1 thing it has going for it is the beer menu. The food was ok but nothing mindblowing. In all fairness I was there shortly after they opened so hopefully they have worked out the kinks and it is improved. If I was in the area I would probably go again if nothing else then to have a beer or two

Visited October 2012
Youngstown, Ohio
“Still new”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

It is okay to stop and have a drink or two. Haven't eaten there yet but I do like the atmosphere and the bands have been good. I think that if they become more "neighbor-ish" type bar like YSG used to be, it could become and favorite hang out. I will have to try the food one day.

Visited January 2013
spazmom
“Don't stop, keep driving!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband & I stopped by to try this new local place, as we prefer to support local business. We regret this choice. First of all, the abundance of open tables should have been our first clue to run away. The decor is bland, the lighting is crappy. Our service was bad but the staff did try. After waiting for what seemed to be a long time for just 2 sandwiches, my hamburger finally came out. Then the manager came over up explain about a mixup & that my hubby's ticket was just now being put in. To his credit he did offer him another beer which he declined. The sandwiches were ok but at $7 for just a small hamburger, not worth the bother. We were disappointed with the menu, $20 for Mac & cheese? Of all of the choices we had for dining that night, I wish we would have sped past this dive. Will never go back. My prediction? Won't last long.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere