“Decent” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Cleveland, Ohio
“Decent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is a decent restaurant, if you know what to order. I enjoy the stuffed eggplant, the greens are very garlicky, but delicious. The sauce is pretty good and the salads are average. Don't come looking for amazing decor, this place falls very short scantilly decorated with a few mirrors, tacky cloud lighting (like in a perkins), and endless pictures of the owner's daughter. The margharetia pizza here is fabulous, I would recommend it to anyone. This is owned by the same family as cafe capri, and is the better of the two. Because of the atmosphere and the better than average food, I give this restaurant a four.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good service, ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I've been twice. The first time with my husband for pizza because we wanted tip try a new pizza. The pizza has a sweet sauce. Didn't really like it. The second time was with my husband and a friend. I ordered chicken francheise and the portion was quite small for the price. The chicken was very runny and the pasta was very under seasoned. The people are friendly and the service was prompt and nice, but the food is nothing to write home about.

Canfield, Ohio, United States
“My favorite Friday Fish Sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I am so happy lent is back for the Friday Italian Fish Lunch Special. This haddock, topped with cheese and their homemade peppers on a fresh toasted bun is the best. Sure, they will make it all year round, but I first discovered it during Lent. Also, hands down, the best wedding soup in town. Why, because the croutons in the soup add the best flavor ever. My only complaint is they have become so popular, the wait keeps getting longer. Guess thats the price of success.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic Italian Food!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I've been here A LOT and EVERYTHING is great! Tastes of homemade without all of the clean-up! The pizza is my family's favorite. The O SO Big Gia is my husband's fav. The pasta dishes are ALL good! Never had a meal I didn't love.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Youngstown, Ohio
“Don't eat here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We waited twelve minutes before a serve even came to our table. The server was ditzy and not helpful. The only good thing was their sauce, but it was not a quality meal. And I can't stand restaurants where the clean up people spray cleaner fluid on the table across from you while you are eating!!! Yuck, thanks for the chemicals in my food and in the air. It was over priced as well. Go to the original brothers pizza Italian restaurant. Amazing pizza and sauce with true broken English Italians making your meal.

• Visited November 2013