“Business Trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)

You added Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash) to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4554 Lake Forest Drive, Blue Ash, OH 45242   |
GreenLeadersSilver level
Raleigh, United States
“Business Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night. It was a short stay for a client meeting. The meeting was close to the hotel. I found the staff friendly and helpful. The hotel and room were cleanly. Free made to order breakfast is a nice bonus.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Frank B:

It is great to hear you had a wonderful stay with us while in the area on business! Thank you for taking the time to share such a great review regarding our suites and breakfast! We hope you will come back and stay with us the next time your travels bring you to Blue Ash!

Tony Torbati

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
trenton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

clean, friendly,helpful staff,very nice armosphere; really enjoyed complimentary drink reception and complimentary breakfast had many choices. didnt get to enjoy the pool or hot tub too crowded. wish it was a little cheaper but for the price and amenities was good overall

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jerri G:

It is great to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed all our amenities including our helpful staff, evening reception and breakfast ! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back to visit us again soon!

Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I stayed in room 401 on 2/5. Cincinnati just had a snow/ice storm the night before and it was cold. Upon entering my room, it was cold ! They had completely shut off the heating unit. Not sure why, but its no fun entering a cold room. Later that night, I'm sitting in the desk chair, with my arms on the arm rest. My arms became sticky and when I looked, they had brown stains which had all come off of the arms of the chairs. So I went to the bathroom to get a wash cloth to scrub the stains off of my arms. As the bathroom faucet is running, I feel water splashing on my feet. I look under the sink and the water is dripping steadily all over the floor. The final thing about that room is when I went to close the room darkening drape in the bedroom. It had several holes in it in which the light came through and the bottom of one of the drapes was literally cut with pieces of the drape missing. To be honest, I felt like I was in a slum room ! As for the restaurant, Cascades, it was supposed to open at 5:30pm. I went down at 5:34pm to get some dinner. Guess what, nobody there and it was closed. I stopped a staff member walking past and asked what time it opened. They said not until 5:30pm, then he looked at the clock and said "oh, it should be open now." He was nice enough to go ahead and seat me and get me a drink until the wait staff showed up, which was another 5 minutes later. As a Hilton Gold member, I stay in a lot of hotels throughout the year. This was one of the worst experiences i have had. Now, it may just have been that particular room, but you only get one chance to impress and I won't be staying here for my next trip to Cincinnati !

Room Tip: Stay away from room 401
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Itsjustme47:

First of all, thank you for your review of our hotel. As a Hilton Honors Member we thank you for your business and loyalty and sincerely apologize if we did not meet your expectations. I am so sorry that you had a bad impression of us and if you were disappointed with the issues you had to go though in your room as well as our restaurant not being open on time. We try very hard to deliver a memorable guest experience to all of our guests and regret that you did not enjoy your overall stay. Along with my staff, I will take your feedback into consideration. We take your comments very seriously as it helps us continue to improve on our service and amenities.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you went through and would be more than happy to discuss this further with you. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have.

Granville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Been visiting this hotel for the past decade. While the facility is starting to show its age a bit, it is still a nice, relaxing place to stay at a very reasonable price. One thing that has been consistent over the years is the friendly and courteous staff.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear BrynnB:

It is great to hear you had an enjoyable stay! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your comments on the great friendly service you received from our staff ! We hope you will come back to visit us again soon!

Milford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

The world shines brighter when the drinks are free! Make sure to check in and visit the manager's reception. And the breakfast was fit for a king! We had made to order omelets- fantastic! All free- But don't forget to go to the ATM in the lobby so you can tip those hard working folks. We swam in the pool and hung out in the jacuzzi. Great place and a wonderful staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Johnathan M:

It is great to hear you had a 1st class stay with us and especially enjoyed our evening reception and of course our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast that is "fit for a King"! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back to visit us again soon!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have stayed here three times for four day continuing education classes. The rooms are spacious with a separate living room which is great for traveling with a roommate. The rooms are not completely sound proof and you can hear your neighbors a bit but once back in the bedroom it was quiet. The indoor gardens and water features offered a nice break during classes. The breakfast is excellent!! The hotel provided a quick soup and salad lunch at a reasonable cost, which was perfect.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Dear Elizabeth B:

It is great to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us while attending your conference! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our amenities in addition to our tropcial garden atrium. Certainly a nice place to escape to during this cold snowy winter we are having.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed at the Embassy Suites Blue Ash because it was conference hotel. Great location; beautiful lobby...loved the turtles! Staff was great. I had a problem with my bar faucet and it was fixed by the time I returned to my room for lunch break. Beds were comfortable, temperature in room easily adjustable. Restaurant was decent...a touch above average restaurant fare. I'd stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest:

It is great to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us while attending your conference at the hotel recently. ! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Tony Torbati

Been to Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)? Share your experiences!