We stayed for the 4th of July holiday. Everything was awesome, from checking in to checking out. We walked over to the park for the concert...returned to motel to watch the fireworks. The breakfast and manager's reception was outstanding!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Blue Ash
- Embassy Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash) Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Cincinnati – Northeast (Blue Ash) hotel near downtown Cincinnati provides spacious two-room suite accommodations with all the comforts of home. Whether traveling on business or leisure, the hotel has a wide variety of services and amenities designed to fit your needs. Each suite features a private bedroom, separate living room, dining/work table, two televisions, two telephones, Internet access, refrigerator, microwave, wet bar, and coffee maker. Guests also have access to an indoor pool, sauna, on-site fitness center, and business center. The hotel offers complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast in the morning and drinks and light snacks at the Complimentary Evening Reception. Guests are also invited to dine-in for lunch or dinner at Cascades Restaurant located in the hotel's open atrium. Room Service is also available to guests. Stay at the Embassy Suites Blue Ash hotel and enjoy the convenience of being located near many local area attractions such as Kings Island Amusement Park, Cincinnati Zoo, the Great American Ballpark, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.