“Embassy Stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)

You added Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash) to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4554 Lake Forest Drive, Blue Ash, OH 45242   |
GreenLeadersSilver level
Louisville, United States
“Embassy Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The room needed attention, wall paper border hanging off the walls and carpet coming up around the room. I was also locked out of my room because the handle was broken on my door. Once maintanence picked the lock I was unable to leave because I would've been locked out for the entire night due to the fact maintanenece was going home.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Misty A.:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel, We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our suites. Guest comfort and safety are our top priorities and we regret you did not experience this. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Tony Torbati

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a great time staying at the Embassy Suites in Blue Ash, Ohio. Lots to do and see in the area. The Zoo in Cincinatti is great and well shaded for hot days. Also visited Findley's Farmer's Market - a lot of fun! Then stopped by the International Park near the river - great place for a long walk with beautiful landscaping.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Susan D:

It is great to hear you had a 1st class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back to visit us again soon!

Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The staff here from the front desk to housekeeping and restaurant are excellent and accomodating. They go out of their way to appease and make you feel at home. The rooms are always clean and prepared for guests. The food for breakfast is always awesome. The Chefs are excellent and prepare your food just as you request. The manager's reception is always nice and an open and friendly atmospher. I stay here for the way I am treated though. After 56 months, the manager still knew me by face and name when I arrived for check in!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Vernon H:

It is great to hear you had a an enjoyable stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and staff! We hope you will come back to visit us again soon!

kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This property as others have stated is very dated. It has been awhile that I have stayed at a hotel that still has 27 inch tube TV's. The rest of the decor fits with them. The front desk check in staff could not have been nicer, the room on the other hand was a disappointment. When I was going to bed and started drawing the curtains in the bedroom area shut ,I noticed movement near the floor. When I looked closely there was a pair of men's socks ( not mine) and I am sure, dirty, laying against the wall at the bottom of the curtains.It was after 11:00 PM and I really didn't want to go through the hassle with the front desk at that hour. I think you would agree this would make anyone second guess the cleanliness of the rest of the room. I mean anyone vacuuming along that wall and under the window would have discovered those socks. Anyway I just left them lie and was going to tell the front desk staff when checking out but they were dealing with someone and I just figured heck with it. I will say I had the best omelete here at breakfast that I have had in a long time restaurant or hotel, Kudos to the cook.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Mwayc:

Thank you for staying with us. Our main priority is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay. I do however understand that you found our hotel to be somewhat dated and in need of renovations. I do appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest rooms’ appearance as this is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Cumming, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We have stayed at the Embassy Suites, Blue Ash for over a decade annually. We come into town for the Western & Southern Cincinnati Tennis Open [one of the top 6 tennis tourney's]. We also stay here whenever we have family issues & needs that require a stay in town [usually 1-2x a year in addition to tennis].
The hotel is clean with the one exception that even though clean there are areas that are in need of replacement [carpeting, TV]. We usually stay for close to 2 weeks each time.
The staff at the buffet breakfast treat us quite well & like family. Always hot coffee, fresh fruit, omelets to order as well as other breakfast items. There are many times my hubby is still asleep during serving so I'll bring his up to our room ... always have been given the courtesy 'dish cover' so that the meal remains warm & easy to transport.
The maid service *usually* is okay. We have had a few issues where the maids will not replace towels with clean, make the bed w/ fresh sheets as requested, or replace the glasses & mugs as they are used. Although we bring our own coffeemaker [prefer fresh brewed pot versus individual cups - not Keurig unfortunately] it would be nice to have replacement travel cups & mugs ... fresh glassware as we use ours daily.
The kitchenette type of area is actually quite easy to use. Microwaves are a bit old but work just fine The mini-fridge usually stays nice & cold but do not use for anything that is 'frozen.' That will melt quickly!
The blackout curtains in the bedroom are wonderful. Keeps the light out so that my hubby is able to sleep later. We bring a small 'sound machine' to keep out the ambient noise that is always in a city or hotel.
TV is quite old and really could use updating. It would be nice to have the ability to utilize online programming a bit more. We use the laundry facilities while there and they've continued to keep this service updated, clean & fresh!
They provide free wi-fi which is actually quite robust. Never have had a problem with it.
All - in - all the Embassy Suites Blue Ash is a friendly hotel with great location, amenities & service. When there are issues we've addressed them and had them respond quickly & promptly to our needs & complaints. Never have considered staying anywhere else. In fact I am originally from Cincinnati so the area is not unfamiliar with me. I would say this hotel is perfect for short term & long term stays!

Room Tip: Call and speak with the front desk to find the best room for your needs. If you are an impatient per...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Lydia2U:

It is great to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! Your comments and suggestions have been shared with each department. We look forward to having you stay with us, the next time your travels bring you to Blue Ash!

Terre Haute, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a pleasant stay. The gentleman wearing the Joker Hat who worked at the cook to order breakfast was extremely friendly and showed us such personal interest. He was the highlight of our stay! The breakfast was hot, fresh & delicious. There was a nice variety. There is nothing negative to even say about the wonderful staff & service! The only thing in a negative sense was the condition of the suite. It was outdated & smelled musty. The wallpaper was peeling off of the walls and the overall appearance was out of date. There were stains & sticky spots on the carpet. The beds were not very comfortable. For the price we paid I expected a higher standard to be met in this area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Rachelle S.:

It is great to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We have shared your comments with the departments involved in order to better our guests experience. We hope you will come back to visit us again soon!

Fort Wayne
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel was very busy both nights. The pool was very crowded and it was very busy at the breakfast buffet, but the staff did a good job of ensuring the buffet was stocked. The kicker was the noise in our room. On the first night the people next to us were very pretty quiet, although we could here the person snoring. On the 2nd night it was horrible. The people next door were watching TV in the bedroom, only it sounded like their TV was in our room and they did not have the volume turned up very high. You could hear every word their conversation as though they were in the room with you. When I told them at the front desk the next morning the reply was "we get that complaint and its always from teh 5th floor". So you know there is a problem and you choose not to fix it?? The woman at the desk was very nice and sent me an email the same day stating that they would credit my rewards account with 5,000 points. I replied, copying the hotel manger, stating that was a nice gesture but they shoudl do something to fix the room and that I was still not a very happy guest. I have never received a reply from the anyone. If you choose to stay here, tell them that you do not want the 5th floor.

Room Tip: On the fifth floor noise from adjacent rooms carries very clearly into othe rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Jake G:

Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises coming from other guests. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of more effectively soundproofing our property.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Tony Torbati

Been to Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)? Share your experiences!