“Decent location, but needs renovating” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash)

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash) to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4554 Lake Forest Drive, Blue Ash, OH 45242   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Newport Aquarium for 2
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston
“Decent location, but needs renovating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed here for a recent business trip. It is very convenienly located to GE and P&G. There are also a couple of restaurants around the hotel. I like Panera bread and there is one right down the street. The hotel has the typical embassy suites set up; living room up front and bedroom in the back. The room has a fridge and microwave. The location was convenient to where I was going, the price was a little high for the quality of the rooms. They are looking a little worn. Since I was traveling on business the wifi was important to me and I had a lot of problems with it. The coverage was sketchy at best. I have an ipad too, so I would walk around the room to get the connection back only to have it drop soon after. I did ask the front desk about internet problems and they said there were no issues. The gym is nice. Good amount of equipment. Machines have individual tv's, so you can easily keep yourself entertained when working out. The service at the hotel was not great. I asked the front desk to see if they had a spare charger and they said they would check and let me know. Noone called me, so I had to follow-up the next morning. I also asked about newspapers. They do not deliver them to the room, so you have to hunt them down. When I went to the front desk to ask for one, the lady at the desk said they were all out but said that I could check in the restaurant or on each of the floors to see if there were any extra's laying around. I love the fact that she said that I could wander around trying to find one versus asking for a member of her staff to help. To end on a positive, the breakfast was nice. There was a lot to choose from.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with your stay here. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. The condition of our suites is very important to us as we aim to provide guests with the best accommodations and service. The issue with the internet has been addressed and we are very sorry this led to uncomfortable stay at our hotel. In efforts toward working on becoming a more Green Company, Hilton Hotels has discontinued USA newspaper delivery to suites and has moved to accessing the newspaper on line. We hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you in the future.

Tony Torbati

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Brunswick, OHIO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I gave them an average rating for 2 reasons: 1. No water, snacks in room upon arrival. However, quickly corrected. 2. The sheets on my bed had a few holes in them. Did not notice until the morning so I did not report it. I will find a different Hilton property when I return to the area, which is often. This was my first visit to this property.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with your first stay with us.. The condition of our suites is very important to us as we aim to provide our guests with the best accommodations and service. The issue with the late delivery of your Hilton Honors amenities and the bed sheets has been addressed with our staff. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
The General Manager
Highland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stayed in Embassy Suites Blue Ash for a weekend hockey tournament. Everyone had a great time in this hotel. Very lively place with a lot of partying, but still we were able to sleep with our bed being back away from the atrium. Loved the reception in the evening, and the great breakfast in the morning. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. Would stay there again if ever in the area.

Room Tip: I was able to request a ground floor, and loved it.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

We are happy that you have enjoyed our facility and of course the amenities that we offered. We look forward to your future trips to our hotel.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this Embassy Suites while traveling to TN. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The managers reception was a nice bonus. The breakfast was great - lots of choices. The only drawback was the hotel is in a business park so there was not a lot of restaurants in the immediate area. Overall, a good stay.

• Stayed December 2012
EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

We are very grateful that you have chosen our hotel and have enjoyed our great amenities that we offer. We are very sorry that you did not get an opportunity to visit the great Restaurants that we have within 2 to 3 miles radius. We look forward to serve you on your future trips to our hotel.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This has to be one of the originals. The rooms are showing their age, with several maintenance issues. But still a wonderful value with the breakfast and happy hour included in the two room suites. Also indoor pool and free drinks make at a great place for a staycation! The staff have treated me wonderful and I can't wait to stay again! The staff seem to be pretty great, I noticed some of the same staff here from three years ago when I stayed. The professionalism of the people make the maintenance issues a non-issue.

Room Tip: Families with kids should stay on ground floor for easy access to the pool!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest:

We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our amenities and have made a notice of the professionalism of the staff and their longevity with us. I am pleased to inform you that we are scheduled for a full renovation in very near future and our hotel then will be fully upgraded. We look forward to your future trip to the area and our hotel.

Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

The rooms here need work. Furnishings are really dated, mattress was dirty and covered in stains, no HDTVs. Interior of hotel is similar to a putt putt course with faux boulders and streams running through the middle. Staff were good. I probably wont stay here again unless its renovated.

• Stayed December 2012
EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate the opportunity to have served you and we are very sorry that did not meet your expectations. We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is scheduled for full renovation in near future that most everything that you have mentioned will be addressed and updated. We are happy to hear that our staff was friendly and provided you exceptional service. We do hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We recently stayed here during a weekend anniversary celebration. Check-in was extremely quick. The rooms (like many previous posts have stated) truly do need an upgrade, but we tried our hardest to overlook that.

At first, I was scared that we were not going to get any sleep because there was a huge group of children and families staying there due to a hockey tournament in the area. However, after about 9 o'clock the hotel became very quiet and we were able to get a decent night's sleep.

My husband and I were very impressed with the Manager's Cocktail Hour. The two bartenders who were working were very polite and hard-working. The snacks were great, too! Breakfast in the morning was outstanding! We got there early to beat the rush and it was well worth it.

If you don't mind dated decor and non HD televisions, this hotel is a great value. I hope that it can get remodeled soon because the staff here is great!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
EmbassyGMBlueAsh, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash), responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and very appreciative of your positive comments. I am pleased to inform you that we are scheduled for full renovation in near future. We look forward to serve you on your future trips to the area.

Tony Torbati

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati Northeast (Blue Ash)? Share your experiences!