“tranquil” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites

Save Saved
You added Quality Suites to your Saves list
Quality Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11349 Reed Hartman Hwy, Blue Ash, OH 45241 (Formerly Gama Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 18 hotels in Blue Ash
Wisconsin
“tranquil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

exceeded all expectations. Beautiful hotel with atrium, comfortable beds...and clean clean clean. One of the nicest CI Suites we have stayed in.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2009

I stayed at this hotel in 7/09 and I am just writing a review (12/09). I am remembering to because my husband and I liked it and we are returning. I see some mixed reviews from a few years ago. I tihnk the place have changed and improved. The was a NOLA style theme which was nice large lobby, nice. The room was clean and spacious. stayed in the suite. I liked the separate kitchen /living area and the separate bath/ shower with French doors. The front desk workers did seem lazy and uninterested however the housekeeping staff (one lady) was extremely helpful and nice. It was her last day and I tipped her $10. I just hope I get another like her. A lot of local resturants down the street. Rubys in the lot. I am staying again and I will be back to review it.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
boston, ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2007

I'm not sure why this place has mixed reviews. Maybe it's under new management, because I just stayed at the location and it completely exceeded my expectations. I was a little apprehensive after reading some of the older reviews which are not that positive.

The room was a suite-style room with a low dividing wall and very spacious. Everything was clean. The place is quiet and there is free high speed internet. Not only that, but the prices were lower than most hotels in the area!

I really think this place is a great bargain, I'm happy to return. Good deal overall.

Stayed September 2007
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2007

Stayed in this hotel a couple of times on business trips. The first time I walked in I immediately loved the hotel, because the air and atmosphere in the lobby is great-- can really take in a good deep breath of fresh air. No smoking in this hotel, which is great, because I can't stand cigarette smoke in the hallways like alot of hotels have.

The staff are very pleasant to be around, especially Olga, who is the blonde there in the mornings. They make you feel very welcome there. So if a manager of this hotel reads this, props to her please, she is one of the reasons I wanted to come back.

Room is spacious for the price, alot better then most hotels I have stayed at. Room to walk around, and places to sit. Also, the room is situated well-- everything seems to be in a good place. Beds are soft, but not too soft.

Things I disliked:

WiFi internet was a little slow. Not deathly slow like some places I have stayed at, but still slow. I think I topped out at 50 kbps.

Parking is bad on busy days. I work late, so sometimes when I get back to the hotel, I have to park in the business complexes parking lot to the right of the hotel because all the spaces are taken.

Bathroom could have been bigger... I would have traded some of the space in the living area for a jacuzzi or something in the bathroom if it was an option.

Breakfast wasn't that good. Same thing every day. Eggs, sausage, toast, and waffles.

• Liked — atmosphere-- the freshness of the air in the hotel, and the attitude projected by the staff
  • Disliked — parking
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2006

Stayed here 2 nights back in June for Bus. and wished I was somewhere else. This must be a family ran franchise since the whole time I was there I seen the same 3 people working. The room was clean and spacious but rough around the edges. The landscaping inside the lobby area is hilarious and looks like it was done by a 4 year old! Breakfast in the morning was another joke. Hope you like room temp milk and juice as they leave these sitting out for hours without ice. Seems like this could be a health hazard! I've stayed in 4 or 5 that were worse, but I will not be back!

• Liked — Bed was comfy,slept well
  • Disliked — pretty much everything else.
  • Tips/Secrets — Try to find another place to stay!
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Muncie, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2006

We were not sure what to expect based on the mixed reviews we had read but overall , not a bad stay. Not very many nearby choices for dining or drinks. Hotel is located is a corporate business area. Choices for dining were Applebees, Ruby Tuesdays .. and a bit further McDonalds and Wendys. If you drive down Reed Hartman towards the airport there is a BW3.
The hotel is a bit older but well kept .. probably used to be another chain and has been refurbished. The free continental breakfast was like all the other Choice Hotel chains ... not much to brag about .. the usual ... bagels, danish and this one had (microwaved) sausage patties .. along with the standard "make your own" waffles. What ever happened to biscuit / gravy and donuts?? Staff was very friendly. We used Choice points for a free room .. not sure I would have been as satisfied if I had been paying full price.

• Liked — Ease of check inn .. easy to find
  • Disliked — Lack of variety on breakfast
  • Tips/Secrets — Try to find a place to eat before it gets dark . ..not a bad area but will have to drive a bit to find some
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2006

We chose to stay at this hotel because it was the best rate that we could find in the Cincinnati area that would allow my family of six to stay at no extra charge per person. The package offer that included area attraction tickets was a good deal. The hotel was a bit run down, but clean for the most part. There is a microwave and a refridgerator in the suite. The fridge was noticably old and the small freezer compartment was broken. The wooden lattice room divider was broken in a couple places. The beds were semi-comfortable, but the pull-out mattress was very thin. There is no room serivce, but we found a couple pizza places that would deliver. There is a continintal breakfast in the mornings with such things as pre-made waffle mix and a waffle iron, a variety of pastries, and three types of cereal. There is a rectangle pool and sauna available until 10 pm. When I called to the front desk to ask for more towels, I was asked to come and get them myself (twice). The next time that we visit the Cincinnati area, we will probably not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2006

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!