We were not sure what to expect based on the mixed reviews we had read but overall , not a bad stay. Not very many nearby choices for dining or drinks. Hotel is located is a corporate business area. Choices for dining were Applebees, Ruby Tuesdays .. and a bit further McDonalds and Wendys. If you drive down Reed Hartman towards the airport there is a BW3.
The hotel is a bit older but well kept .. probably used to be another chain and has been refurbished. The free continental breakfast was like all the other Choice Hotel chains ... not much to brag about .. the usual ... bagels, danish and this one had (microwaved) sausage patties .. along with the standard "make your own" waffles. What ever happened to biscuit / gravy and donuts?? Staff was very friendly. We used Choice points for a free room .. not sure I would have been as satisfied if I had been paying full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quality Suites Hotel, Cincinnati OH. Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Newly opened Horseshoe Casino about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- Quality Suites Blue Ash, Ohio