We chose to stay at this hotel because it was the best rate that we could find in the Cincinnati area that would allow my family of six to stay at no extra charge per person. The package offer that included area attraction tickets was a good deal. The hotel was a bit run down, but clean for the most part. There is a microwave and a refridgerator in the suite. The fridge was noticably old and the small freezer compartment was broken. The wooden lattice room divider was broken in a couple places. The beds were semi-comfortable, but the pull-out mattress was very thin. There is no room serivce, but we found a couple pizza places that would deliver. There is a continintal breakfast in the mornings with such things as pre-made waffle mix and a waffle iron, a variety of pastries, and three types of cereal. There is a rectangle pool and sauna available until 10 pm. When I called to the front desk to ask for more towels, I was asked to come and get them myself (twice). The next time that we visit the Cincinnati area, we will probably not stay at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- Quality Suites Blue Ash, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quality Suites Hotel, Cincinnati OH. Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Newly opened Horseshoe Casino about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.