My daughter and I stayed overnight while attending an Indians-Reds game on June 30, 2006. The hotel is near the junction of I-71 and I-275 for easy access to ammenities. Plenty of shopping and eating facilities within an easy drive. It's about a 20 minute drive to the downtown area, but we felt that easy access to shopping malls and resturants in Blue Ash commensated for the drive.
Plenty of free parking, although the front lot fills up quickly. Exterior of the building is well maintained, although the condensate dripping from the room air conditioners is beginning to erode the masonry work. The lobby is considered "New Orleans" style, which is basically just wrought iron railings on the walkways overlooking the small atrium lobby.
Check-in was very quick and efficient. The clerk did not provide any information about the hotel other than how to get to our room. However, she had a very professional demeanor and I'm sure she would have provided all we wanted to know had we asked. No problems with billing or the reservations at all.
The room was a suite, with a King bed, roll away sofa in an area away from the main bedroom. It included a microwave and a small refrigerator. The room had plenty of towels and bedding, including the sofabed. The sofabed was comfortable, but not nearly as so as the bed. The room was clean and did not have any odors. The cooling unit was relatively quiet, and did not require any further adjustment to keep the room comfortable all night. The bathroom had the sink outside of the toilet/shower area, which gave some extra room to iron clothes, shave, blow-dry hair, etc. There was no fan in the shower area, so it added some humidity to the room when you opened the shower to the main room area. We did not hear any noise from the elevator, which was very near our room. In the morning there were some children running through the lobby, but the noise was muffled and easily ignored.
My one disappointment was with the continental breakfast. There were three types of dry cereal, the eggs and sausage were cold and needed to be microwaved prior to eating. The toaster did not always work. It had to be coaxed to releasing the toast.
I would definitely stay here again, just plan to go out for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quality Suites Hotel, Cincinnati OH. Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Newly opened Horseshoe Casino about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- Quality Suites Blue Ash, Ohio