This hotel was rated 3 stars on other web sites. It is definately not 3 stars and even a very low 2 stars. The rooms appeared clean but with an overwhelming smell of room freshner - even after several hours of being away from the room.
The bathtub was fine the first night we stayed but after it was cleaned for our second night stay it was so slippery that I slipped and bruised my leg. Even after telling my daughter it was slippery she also slipped and fell onto her knees.
The free breakfeast has only two slots of a four slot toaster working and the juices (apple and orange) were warm.
The area around the outdoor swimming pool was so rought the kids were complaining about walking on it.
This is not the worst hotel we have stayed in but it is no where near one of the nicer hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quality Suites Hotel, Cincinnati OH. Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Newly opened Horseshoe Casino about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- Quality Suites Blue Ash, Ohio