“Great Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites

Save Saved
You added Quality Suites to your Saves list
Quality Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11349 Reed Hartman Hwy, Blue Ash, OH 45241 (Formerly Gama Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 18 hotels in Blue Ash
Whitesburg, Kentucky
“Great Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed several nights recently during my eye surgery at CEI. Olga and the staff were friendly and very helpful. The room was clean, spacious and quiet. The breakfast was good. The price was great, and the hotel was very close to restaurants and the eye clinic. This hotel will be my choice when returning to Cincinnati. Thanks again Olga.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Rhonda, thank you so much for all your nice words! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to see you again in the future! Thank you for taking the time and leaving such a kind comment about us!

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Loved everything about this hotel. It was very clean, convenient location, great breakfast, and nice staff. The price was cheaper than most in the area for a much larger room that could sleep all 6 of us. I loved that the breakfast room was large enough to find a table even when it was getting crowded. I would definitely stay again, and would recommend without hesitation!

• Stayed September 2013
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We are happy and delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. Please come back and visit us again in the future, we would love to see you back!
Plymouth, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed in various hotels in the Cincinnati area but this will be my choice from now on. The hotel is fairly small, in excellent shape and clean. Our room was very large with a sitting area, fridge and microwave. Late check out was no problem. We didn't use the pool but it looked clean. The breakfast was above average with eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles and muffins. They quoted me $89 but then matched the $76 I got from hotels.com. That was lower than other comparable hotels in the area. I really can't think of one negative thing to say.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here! Please come back and see us again! Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

gama suites was great! We stayed in suite 207 for a mini trip to cincinnati. Everything about this hotel reminds me of a small, slightly cheaper version of embassy suites- at half the cost! The rooms are spacious and have a unique layout. The foyer and atrium are beautiful. Staff was friendly and attentive. Mini fridge and microwave were a great bonus for the price of the room :) its nonsmoking, which is great (even though I smoke). No matter where you stay in this hotel it seems you are close to an exit and can smoke if needed. The rooms didn't smell like smoke and were very tidy and clean, our bed was soo comfortable! Overall, I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel! Random fact- there was no bible in the bedside drawer! That's a first for me! Haha. I would totally stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment about us. We very much appreciate all your kind words. I truly hope to see you again on your next trip in Cincinnati. Sincerely,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

After a long day at kings island it was great coming to a hotel that we weren't cram packed into.
After the great breakfast we swam and even was allowed a late check out.
I will always stay here when visiting kings island

Pluses...Fridge, Huge desk with roll out desk was perfect for our sandwich making, pull out couch, a changing room(which was perfect for privacy), plentiful breakfast, and great staff. Minuses...breakfast only till 9:30.

• Stayed August 2013
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
We are very happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay at our property! Thank you for writing a good comment about us! We are looking forward to seeing you in the future!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on July 12, 2013 for a trip to Kings Island..... and it is an awesome hotel. Everyone there was very nice. I loved staying at this hotel. When I arrived they were making cooking and it smelled so good and they were good too. The value for the hotel was very cheap. The interior was beautiful. The breakfast was delicious. I'm from Tennessee and have a son that plays on a traveling soccer team and we have stayed at all kinds of hotels..... Atlanta Ga, Birmingham AL, Nashville Tennessee.......and many more but, nothing can compare to this one.....it was the BEST!!! I love Olga. She is a very nice and patience person. She guided me down every avenue and made my experience awesome while I was here. Trust me.... I would not lie. This hotel is the very best!!!! When I make my Kings Island trips. I will stay here again and again!!! Love this place!!!

Room Tip: If I were you I would stay here,,,,,trust me it's the best!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Kimberly,
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review! We appreciate all the nice words you wrote about us! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! I personally want to say thank you for taking the time and giving us such a warm comment! I hope to see you again in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We brought our 6 kids on a mini trip to Kings Island, we had booked another hotel online. We arrived at our prearrange hotel which was way over priced and filthy. I had a friend actually staying at Gama Suites. I messaged her and she said it was very clean and nice. I got on the phone, the night clerk was VERY pleasant and helpful. We decided we were staying there. We were very pleased. We stayed for two days w late check out. The were very accomadating and friendly. The rooms were very roomy and comfortable. Breakfast was very good for a hotel breakfast and our kids really enjoyed the pool. We would definitely stay there again and highly recommend to friends and family. Oh and only about 7-10 minutes from kings island. Thank you Gama Suites for making what looked like it was going to be a nightmare weekend a great family memory!

• Stayed June 2013
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful comment about our property! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that your vacation in Cincinnati was as good as you had planned it to be. We hope to see you again in the future! Once again, thank you for your business, and we are happy to service you again in the future!
Olga Tsetsotkina

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!